Designs by Sallana. Highly reduced rates for professionally designed websites, just for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
ecfportstrip.png

Pure Vapes | Trippy Tips | deejStuff | Dark City Vapor

Above are examples of e-cigarette related website designs. More examples can be made available by contacting me or visiting my portfolio.​

I can provide all of the following:
  • Graphic Design
  • Logo Design
  • Managed Hosting
  • Message Boards
  • eCommerce shops in: Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Opencart, osCommerce, Zencart or Drupal.
  • SSL Certificate installation. (It can be a bit of a pain).
  • Blogs
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Advertising - Google doesn't allow eCigarettes with adwords. But I have a long list of google alternatives to use.

About Me
I have a college degree in both Website Design and Business Management. I specialize in design, development and internet marketing as well as business best practices. On top of that, I have done eCommerce shops for a total of 5 eCigarette suppliers.

Starting your eCigarette business can be daunting. There always seems to be one more thing to do. I am familiar with all of the steps, I can suggest providers that I know are competent, and I can handle your domain purchase, hosting account, SSL certificate and payment gateway installations, leaving only stocking your store left for you to worry about.

Feel free to contact any of the suppliers listed here or any of my clients you find on my own website. None of them will have a bad word to give you.

Pricing
Prices now vary depending on the complexity of what you need. I am flexible and easy to negotiate with. I am willing to work with trades under certain situations. But you will always have to provide the funds for the Domain, SSL Certificate, and Hosting account.

Please contact me so I can help you get started and take away the complexity of the process.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
I turned to Sallana after my original designer sorta got busy with other stuff. It was my son, and he just lost his job, so I guess I can't blame him for being focused on other things.

Anyway, I asked Sallana if she'd come to my rescue, and Boy! Did she ever!

I am soooo happy with the site as it stands, and fully enjoyed the working relationship! Still do, in fact.

I think the thing that stands out in my mind most is this: I'd pop off an idea of sorta what I wanted to see. Very soon thereafter, not only was it there, but better than I visualized it in my mind!

I also want to give special mention of the juice images she did for me... not the usual stock photos or clip art, but something different! Makes ya look!

Sallana brings her talent, imagination and experience to the table, but always with a bit of deference... if there was something I wasn't happy with, or didn't want to do, it was always my option to say, "No." Imagine how happy I was to never (or rarely... I don't recall) being the "No" guy!

Bottom line... I like staring at my new site... it just really "fits" with me.

Take her up on her offer! You will NOT be sorry!

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
I know I'm good.
That pretty much sums it up, but apart from being skilled, she has great work ethic and isn't afraid to try new things. I have yet to have a problem she couldn't handle, and I'm quite a picky person, so it's truly saying a lot. She's also friendly and always readily available if time is of the essence. If you have any specific questions, I'm sure she'd answer, but if you want to contact me, feel free to PM.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Just did complete web design, graphic and logo designs for Dark City Vapor (Coming soon!). I personally set up his hosting account and SSL certificate and handled all website issues with the processing gateway and merchant bank. All Bill had to do was point :)

darkcity-300x203.png

I'm quite fond of the way this turned out. I'm not the biggest fan of the header but, the client loves it. It also needs some Photoshop finishings.

Last edited:

bcordell70

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Black Mountain, NC
When I thought about starting a ecig business and using a country setting type theme (Dark City Vapor) I knew it wouldn't be easy. But Sallana did a great job working through the whole process with me and I am very proud of the way the site has turned out. She did everything for me. I would send her ideas and thoughts and she would show me how it would look and I could tell her openly if I liked it or not. I would not hesitate in recommending Sallana for her web programming skills.

Bill_R

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
Sallana has been a miracle worker. I had a generic cookie cutter page that was made by one of those simple point and click page builders and it was/is (still not switched over yet) embarrassing. Sallana took over and WOW PERFECTION. She is one of the sweetest and kindest people and working with her has been a true pleasure. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her......Oh wait yes I do to I would have tanked for sure.

Sallana you ROCK! :2cool:

flavor911

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
PA USA
www.vaporgod.com
Wow where do I start. I wanted to get my site moved from a wordpress based cart system to 3dcart. Sallana bid on the job and I made one of the best moves I've ever made by hiring her. She did an OUTSTANDING job! Could not have asked for a better partner to make this switch a success. Her communication throughout the job was flawless. Everything I asked for was done. She went above and beyond to suggest all kinds of cool things I would not have thought of. I mean every little detail she nailed.

If you are even thinking twice about who you should use for website design....shoot me a PM. This is the lady you want working on your site. I'm just blown away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread