Desire cut squonk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Even if the vendor shipped it? Because this was one of the rare times I used PayPal.
yes cause shipped is not equal to arrived or arrived with working condition, normally i have unboxing video (from mail package), if missing or broken item, i will upload that video clips and claim.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
yes cause shipped is not equal to arrived or arrived with working condition, normally i have unboxing video (from mail package), if missing or broken item, i will upload that video clips and claim.

Good to know. If nothing by the end of the month I'll have to figure out how to prove non-receipt.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Heartsdelight

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
This is my bottle leaking and try to replace with other bottle but desire cut tube look like a lot smaller compare with other sqounk bottle.
IMG_20190124_225015.jpg

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Mine stopped working two days ago. It keeps throwing atomiser short error? I think the 510 was/is leaking under the tray?
I tried getting the battery tray out. Took all the screws out but tray does not move?
u need to pull from top (near 510 area), cause there is a bracket holding ur 510 or push ur 510 down and pull it out, i forget which is which :)
IMG_20190117_192411.jpg

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
I've been enjoying my purple (first purple mod) one since it has arrived.
I thumb fire in my left hand and use a 20700 battery, found a little wiggle when pushing the bottle. So my work around was a small slice off an old sigelei 50w silicone cover that I tuck in between the battery and bottle when putting in the battery. It solved the problem.
But on battery changes I was seeing a tiny amount of juice on that strip right at the height of the bottles cap. I was certain that my cap couldn't be any tighter, but I tightened it further I suppose and it has stopped. NO weaping whatsover!!
Also pulled the tube slightly up to give that little jog in the connection less stress when squonking, it all seemed to help.
:toast:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Since I finally got mine (I really thought it must have gone overboard to the bottom of the Marianas Trench) it's been in almost daily use. A really sweet mod. After more time with it, and being a lefty who should be the only people who can hold it "right", I've found it easy to use both my left and right hands. I've never been a lefty only mod holder, but it's perfectly comfy for me.

And yes. The coil master bottles fit just fine. Overall this was a major win and the best deal I've gotten other than a giveaway, and that happened only once. Truthfully it's probably worth the full price at the time it was released. But I wasn't squonking back then so this timing was definitely in my favor.

My only issue with it is the plastic on the front plate is very soft and way too easy to scratch. I have two small scratches already and it never even leaves the house in my pocket or anything. Minor nitpicking point.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
I'm that pleased with the Cut, that I purchased a third one.
Now I've got it in black, white and purple, each loaded with a different flavor, and since I got 'em, my other setups don't see much use anymore.

My only slight gripe is the quite short and stiff springloaded positive battery connector. Because of that and although they do fit, some slightly longer 21700s like the Golisi S35 are a bit harder to insert/remove. 30/40Ts fit like a charm though, so in the end even that's no real issue.

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
The 40T fits fine in mine as well. I don't have any other 21700s to compare against. Also, the condom adapter provided for 18650s really sucks. When I do need to use an 18650 because that's all I have charged up at the moment, I use the rigid tube adapter that came with my Topside. Fit is just fine and way, way easier to deal with.

Reactions: mimöschen

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I'm that pleased with the Cut, that I purchased a third one.
Now I've got it in black, white and purple, each loaded with a different flavor, and since I got 'em, my other setups don't see much use anymore.

My only slight gripe is the quite short and stiff springloaded positive battery connector. Because of that and although they do fit, some slightly longer 21700s like the Golisi S35 are a bit harder to insert/remove. 30/40Ts fit like a charm though, so in the end even that's no real issue.
Yup does kill my 21700 battery ....
IMG_20190214_031951.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Eskie

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I've not had this issue with my Cut and Samsung 21700 batteries. I have this same frustration with the Recurve mod though. Frustrating to say the least. I love the Recurve, but it's a PITA to use 21700s without tearing up the wraps at the positive end. I've resorted to using only 20700s in the Recurve for this reason.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Finally got around to taking out battery tray a few minutes ago,I know took me a while to get to it. There was no juice inside creating the short. The problem was the darn weak spring they used to put on top of the 510 pin that goes into the tube. I had to push down on the top of 510 and compress it back onto the top of the squonk pin.
It works now and a simple fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread