Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Someone to review the Janty Stick V3.

Just thought I'd start a thread as we don't currently have one of our own reviews on the Janty Stick V3 and would love to offer the opportunity to someone from the ECF who might like to take a stab at it. ;)

We would provide free of charge:

1 x New Janty Stick V3 Starter Kit

In return we would like:

A thorough, objective, good quality video review (8-10 minutes), in English of the Janty Stick V3 that will ultimately be made publicly viewable on our youtube channel so we can post it up on our website and in this sub forum.

If you're feeling up for the challenge and would like the opportunity of bagging a V3, please post on this thread your particulars and why it should be you.

PS. Any links to previous reviews you have made might help in the decision, but not necessity.

PPS. We'll make a decision probably in about a weeks time or when plenty people have had a chance to enter.

Good Luck! :)

whiskywill

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
sothern cali yucaipa
hey id be happy to do a review for u guys and heres a link to my youtube channel i love doing reviews and truelove can back me up that i will be through and very truth full but i have not experienced the othere janty sticks so that might be a miss for u anyways heres my youtube
YouTube - willyvhc666's Channel

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Here is one I wrote earlier!

I got WHOPPING throat hit on my newly arrived V3!! Mind you I left the Janty attie in the box and opted for the free gift shiny silver attie Smokejuice put in the box as I find the Janty ones too light Its throat hit is like that expected from a generic 801 attie, no primer so 9 drops was required to fill it up and eliminate burning taste and then it was good to go!

I just shoved a battery in there and attached it to the USB

I have used so far Intellicig Original Tobacco 18mg eGeek kindly sent me and it tastes great just like the tobacco I vaped the very first day of vaping with my white penstyle!! The button is very nice, not clicky at all! it reminds me of how a game pad button feels or how a modern keyboard feels when you press the enter key!

The LEDs are not bright but do look very pretty and good news for those who hate putting atties in and out of the original Stick it is now a piece of cake thanks to it sticking out much more and you can now tailpipe it if you wish!!!

It feels nice too! Its rubber coating is seamless, it doesn't creek when pressed like the original did and the end is rubber too!

Even though I have a V2 I am very happy with it!! V2 is going in the spare parts drawer!!

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Someone to review the Janty Stick V3.

Just thought I'd start a thread as we don't currently have one of our own reviews on the Janty Stick V3 and would love to offer the opportunity to someone from the ECF who might like to take a stab at it. ;)

We would provide free of charge:

1 x New Janty Stick V3 Starter Kit

In return we would like:

A thorough, objective, good quality video review (8-10 minutes), in English of the Janty Stick V3 that will ultimately be made publicly viewable on our youtube channel so we can post it up on our website and in this sub forum.

If you're feeling up for the challenge and would like the opportunity of bagging a V3, please post on this thread your particulars and why it should be you.

PS. Any links to previous reviews you have made might help in the decision, but not necessity.

PPS. We'll make a decision probably in about a weeks time or when plenty people have had a chance to enter.

Good Luck! :)

I would be happy to do a review of V3 stick, just PM me, and I will have all my fellow vapers try it at one of our monthly meets here in the NY area. Check out tonights meet 1/16/10 around 7:15 PM on Upstream live, under Dumwaldo.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Last edited:

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
  • Deleted by Timtam

Kismayaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Central FL
I'd be interested in taking a shot at it. I've never made a video before, but I work in sales, and am always honest to my customers when presenting a product. Beware though, I do tend to get extremely excited when I find something I really like and am showing to others. I'm actually thinking about doing a video review on my juicebox here when I get some free time, as I absolutely adore it. :D

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I'd be interested in taking a shot at it. I've never made a video before, but I work in sales, and am always honest to my customers when presenting a product. Beware though, I do tend to get extremely excited when I find something I really like and am showing to others. I'm actually thinking about doing a video review on my juicebox here when I get some free time, as I absolutely adore it. :D

Well some more likely candidates..... Crazy JimW, the legend that is GG and Super Mario's looking like a good possibility.... come on a free Janty Stick V3 is at stake that's got to be worth 8 minutes of fame.... :)

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Well some more likely candidates..... Crazy JimW, the legend that is GG and Super Mario's looking like a good possibility.... come on a free Janty Stick V3 is at stake that's got to be worth 8 minutes of fame.... :)

Well, I can make a pleading video complete with tears like I did on Nu-Vapors with their Silver Bullet contest :D

YouTube - My entry to the Nu-Vapor give-away on Nu-Vapors

I aim to please. LOL

Crazy is my middle name. ;)

Last edited:

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Hi! Ive done a written review w pics of the SP2...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...st-impression-review-steampunk-sparkplug.html and also have a youtube channel...http://www.youtube.com/my_videos I havent done a ton of video review, but If I get the chance to review the V3, I will do an unbiased review, let everyone know it was given for review and mention who sent it to me. I have several mods and have yet to try this model. Again, Id do a fair, THOROUGH and honest review. What more could you ask for? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread