Despicable - Young Wisconsin vapers sue Juul

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolT

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Madison WI
Young Wisconsin vapers sue juul, say false advertising led them to start vaping and develop nicotine addiction, health problems

Bruce Vielmetti
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Nov 13, 2020

The teen and young adults from Milwaukee, Walworth County and a small city in Barron County have all joined as plaintiffs in a federal lawsuit that seeks to stop JUUL Labs and Altria, the tobacco giant that bought a $12 billion stake in JUUL two years ago, from continuing their marketing. The suit also seeks payments for various damages....

...The suit says that vaping JUUL cartridges is actually more dangerous, delivering more nicotine more quickly than smoking, as well as oil-based substances....

Wisconsin residents sue JUUL over marketing they say led to addiction

So, the putrid creatures are still trying to falsely blame nicotine vaping for lung disease caused by vaping THC with vitamin E acetate.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh I figured it was inevitable. I could not find the article. I hope the teen who "had to go to rehab" over Juuling is not a part of this lawsuit, that little punk deserved to.... I'm not even gonna say.

In part, it was jealousy I guess. I had been trying to get my insurance companies to pay for me to go to a 28 day rehab for smoking FOREVER.

I suppose to be fair, well, the LAST place you want to quit smoking is in rehab, EVERYONE smokes there. It would have to be a specialized one. Lots of knitting. The "room of screams and anger" (you yell your head off and there are things to smash) etc.

Hmm... Maybe I should START one. It would have to be self pay.

Of course, now we had vaping we didn't NEED one but THIS.

Got no mad love for Juul, and mad love for rotten teens. BUT REALLY you are supposed to HIDE your vices from your parents NOT SUE. Teens are NOT being educated properly these days.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread