The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Detroit News: Flavored tobacco ban treats adults like kids

Discussion in 'Media and General News' started by LoveVanilla, Feb 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LoveVanilla

LoveVanilla Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Texas
    Flavored tobacco ban treats adults like kids

• Like Like x 2
  2. CarolT

CarolT Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2011
    Madison WI
    He's a hypocrite. He applauds raising the age to 21, which is an even bigger example of treating adults like children.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LoveVanilla

LoveVanilla Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Texas
    Don't disagree. In my view, I think this was a case of throwing 18-21 year olds under the bus to placate the turds at Tobacco Free Kids, ALA, and AHA.

4. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Could be worse....SF as of the end of Jan banned anything not reviewed and approved by the FDA that contains Nicotine. Basically seems they want to return everyone to smoking. Must be those taxes they aren't getting. This includes online delivery, but seems they can't really enforce the online ban.

You can still go to Daly City or Oakland and buy whatever you want. So what's the point?

Are These the Last Vape Shops in San Francisco? - CityLab

Glad I make my own ejuice and don't need to deal with this

• Like Like x 1
  5. sofarsogood

sofarsogood Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2014
    4 years ago I would have predicted most of the vape speciality shops would be gone and most vapers would be mixing and the newbies would be switching at tobacco shops that sell vape and tobacco products. I was wrong.

I'm wondering if the coronavirus panic will calm down the ecig panic and may be there will be a bit more rational thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.