The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DEW FEST! The Super Blitz Sales Event is ON!

Discussion in 'Killer Juice' started by Walt83, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Walt83

Walt83 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    [​IMG]

The Super Blitz Sales Event has started!

This week we celebrate Dew Fest! With 5 flavors on sale we are sure there is something for everyone.

The flavors on sale this week are:
    MTN Juice – Code Red
    MTN Juice – Pitch Black
    MTN Juice – Sangrita
    MTN Juice – Baja
    MTN Juice – Live Wire

Also,
    Bomb Pop
    Pineapple Orange Frozen Custard
    Wild West Blend
    Banana Milk Shake
    Skittles! (New Flavor)

Last week’s winner of the Vape Mail for a Year was Spencer McGill! Enjoy the free vape mail! I am sure he will be buying a whole lot of DIY supplies :D

You know we love our contest! This week is no different, comment, or like this post for your chance to win a $100 gift card from Killer Juice. ALSO this week we will give out 5 $20 gift cards at different times during the sale, so keep an eye out!​

2. JoyPeace

JoyPeace Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2014
    Philadelphia ,USA
    I think I have to sit this one out :unsure:

3. demlevis

demlevis Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2014
    Omaha, NE
    Mmmm....Skittles and Dews!

4. spartanstew

spartanstew ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    Skittle sounds very interesting.

5. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    Thanks for Dewfest Walt, these flavors are great! I was just running low on baja and loved it so much I couldn't wait to try the other dew flavors. This is a great opportunity for trying. Was gonna do a huge order but had an autopay bill go through today I forgot about (stupid student loans lol) so won't be able to go nuts, but I'm still getting a more budget friendly order in my cart now :)

Kristy

6. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    Demlevis, I was excited to try the skittles too! Only thing about the .99 limit now is me and my mom usually order together (she lives about 2 miles away so saves us from paying shipping twice) but now we can't do 2 of the same .99 bottles, so I'll end up splitting this one so she can try it too. Not a huge deal, I just still haven't learned to share :p

Kristy

7. a wandering soul

a wandering soul Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2014
    North Carolina
    lol id love to win a GC! but i feel like i win a bit everytime i take advantage of one of these sales /brownnose

8. Walt83

Walt83 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    OK so what do you think of the banner lol. I let them have a little fun with it this week ha.

9. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    I think its cool! Very attention grabbing, love the little green dragon/dinosaur dude :) Like the way the bright green and bright blue play together.
    Kristy

10. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    So I just placed my Dewfest order. Got 1 bomb pop, 1 skittles, 1 code red, 1 live wire, 1 pitch black, and 2 baja. I have tried the bomb pop and baja and love both, but the rest will be all new flavors for me to try! So stoked about the code red and pitch black, orange will be nice to try too.

Can't wait to get this order!!

Kristy

11. Seleya

Seleya Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2014
    Florida, USA
    I love the dinosaur on the banner. :)

Just ordered a couple of Dews and my skittles. Threw a bomb pop in for good measure. :vapor:

12. a wandering soul

a wandering soul Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2014
    North Carolina
    I can dig it! :p it looks fun and playful which sticks to the feel of the company/brand.

13. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Congrats again Spencer.... Love the little green dinocritter :)

14. krisjay

krisjay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2014
    Maine
    The banner is really great, love it. I already was a fan of the Dew's from Killer Juice(probably the best in the biz)they are great, can't wait to try them with new flavor ratio. Live Wire became an instant favorite, glad to see it on the list. Bomb Pop is an ADV for me, sad to see it is the 99 cent flavor, but can't have everything. Another week another order.

15. Spencer87

Spencer87 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
    Why would I buy DIY supplies when your juice itself is so delicious... and you make it for me! lol
    P.s. love the banner

16. JuRuKi

JuRuKi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    SoCaL
    Do you guys order extra flavoring (30%) when ordering from Killer Juice?

17. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    the banner looks awesome! thats actually what i came in here to say. the new site graphics are very cool. me likely. i was also pleasantly surprised to see the line of Dews on sale. im a big Dew fan, and an aspiring flavored Dew freak. i plowed through my bottle of Citrus Dew on my inaugural foray into Killer Juice. so naturally i scooped a bottle of that flavoring and also ventured into the Baja (ejuice rather than flavoring) for this go-around. im a big Baja fan. i bet the other Dews are great too but i cant remember what they taste like lol! its been so long since ive had code red or livewire, and im not sure if ive ever had sangrita or pitch black. but i bet i'd like em! i have the feeling that i will end up ordering those along with the Baja flavoring sooner rather than later. much sooner lol.

also i got pancakes flavoring and bomb pop e-juice. very stoked about those too. does the pancakes flavoring have maple in it? i hope so :)

18. DemureDuck

DemureDuck Full Member

Sep 4, 2014
    Idaho, United States
    Baja, Skittles, and Bomb Pop shall be mine!

Also, I love the dinosaur banner.

I do, but that is just my personal preference.

19. dragonflie

dragonflie Super Member Verified Member

Sep 22, 2014
    Sweet, got an order in :)

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

20. Seleya

Seleya Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2014
    Florida, USA
    I do not. I have enjoyed all the ones I have tried at the normal mix. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.