DEW FEST! The Super Blitz Sales Event is ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Website_Header.jpg

The Super Blitz Sales Event has started!

This week we celebrate Dew Fest! With 5 flavors on sale we are sure there is something for everyone.

The flavors on sale this week are:
MTN juice – Code Red
MTN juice – Pitch Black
MTN juice – Sangrita
MTN Juice – Baja
MTN Juice – Live Wire

Also,
Bomb Pop
Pineapple Orange Frozen Custard
Wild West Blend
Banana Milk Shake
Skittles! (New Flavor)

Last week’s winner of the Vape Mail for a Year was Spencer McGill! Enjoy the free vape mail! I am sure he will be buying a whole lot of DIY supplies :D

You know we love our contest! This week is no different, comment, or like this post for your chance to win a $100 gift card from Killer Juice. ALSO this week we will give out 5 $20 gift cards at different times during the sale, so keep an eye out!​

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Thanks for Dewfest Walt, these flavors are great! I was just running low on baja and loved it so much I couldn't wait to try the other dew flavors. This is a great opportunity for trying. Was gonna do a huge order but had an autopay bill go through today I forgot about (stupid student loans lol) so won't be able to go nuts, but I'm still getting a more budget friendly order in my cart now :)

Kristy

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Mmmm....Skittles and Dews!

Demlevis, I was excited to try the skittles too! Only thing about the .99 limit now is me and my mom usually order together (she lives about 2 miles away so saves us from paying shipping twice) but now we can't do 2 of the same .99 bottles, so I'll end up splitting this one so she can try it too. Not a huge deal, I just still haven't learned to share :p

Kristy

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
The banner is really great, love it. I already was a fan of the Dew's from Killer Juice(probably the best in the biz)they are great, can't wait to try them with new flavor ratio. Live Wire became an instant favorite, glad to see it on the list. Bomb Pop is an ADV for me, sad to see it is the 99 cent flavor, but can't have everything. Another week another order.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Website_Header.jpg

Last week’s winner of the Vape Mail for a Year was Spencer McGill! Enjoy the free vape mail! I am sure he will be buying a whole lot of DIY supplies :D

Why would I buy DIY supplies when your juice itself is so delicious... and you make it for me! lol
P.s. love the banner

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
OK so what do you think of the banner lol. I let them have a little fun with it this week ha.

the banner looks awesome! thats actually what i came in here to say. the new site graphics are very cool. me likely. i was also pleasantly surprised to see the line of Dews on sale. im a big Dew fan, and an aspiring flavored Dew freak. i plowed through my bottle of Citrus Dew on my inaugural foray into Killer Juice. so naturally i scooped a bottle of that flavoring and also ventured into the Baja (ejuice rather than flavoring) for this go-around. im a big Baja fan. i bet the other Dews are great too but i cant remember what they taste like lol! its been so long since ive had code red or livewire, and im not sure if ive ever had sangrita or pitch black. but i bet i'd like em! i have the feeling that i will end up ordering those along with the Baja flavoring sooner rather than later. much sooner lol.

also i got pancakes flavoring and bomb pop e-juice. very stoked about those too. does the pancakes flavoring have maple in it? i hope so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread