DFW Vapor - Broadstreet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregoTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
Lewisville, TX
I've been vaping off and on for a few years now and when I really got serious about quitting the analogs, I wanted something that tasted as close to a cig as possible. I started with DFW Vapor's Broadstreet flavor. It has a deep flavor with just the right amount of TH and even at 70/30 produces a great amount of vapor. It has a slight hint of caramel to it which I don't really care for, but compared to their US tobacco flavor, it's the better one of the two. I've tried it with all different attys, clearos and tanks, at varying voltages, and it adapts nicely over a fairly broad range. Definitely worth a try if you're looking for a good tobacco flavor.

twohandedcreations

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
orlando florida
Their Broadstreet X-tra is my all day go to vape now-a-days! The first time I tried it, almost two years ago, I absolutely hated it. But a few months back I figured, screw it, I'm gonna get another small bottle and I guess my opinions have changed, cuz now I cant get enough of it! I like it because its one of those flavors that doesn't fade after a couple days of vaping it., it's definitely an acquired taste thats not for everyone, But I personally love it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread