Not open for further replies.

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
DFWvapor.com Sweet Tarts 18mg
first vape impressions (1.8 ohm Dripping Atty at 3.7 volts on provari V1)
There is a throat Hit To me the flavor seems like muted it is neither sweet nor tart. there is a small bit of tartness to it on exhale.
Second test (3.0 smoktech carto at 3.9 and 4.5 5.5 provari)
flavor was weak it was neither sweet or tart has far has a throat hit ot harshness there was one

Package Comments: There was no conformation shipping invoice. plenty of extra cards for hand outs. packed in a simply bubble mailer.
Ordering comments: when using internal Gift credit you can not combine it with a criedt card to pay for any extra amount. that is to say even if your over by less than $2 you would have to either call them to pay for the difference to ship it all in one package or make a seperate order and pay shipping to cover the Extra items to you wasteing money in my humble option.

will post an update should i find there better with time

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
update time in considerations of the time allotted. The flavor its self is a mild tart it is a vapeable experience now but the overall experience has left me with only one recourse unless you like the muted dull flavor or your palette is more fine tuned i will be passing on further vapes of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread