DFWVapor....What do You say????

Status
Not open for further replies.

netbususer

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
North Texas
I ordered from DFWVapor and got the liquids within 2 days. (I got Marlboro, Jack and Coke, and Thin Mints)

They all have great vapor and the Marlboro and Thin Mints have a great TH.

As far as flavor goes... The Marlboro is great! It tastes a good bit like a Marlboro with a hint of either pear or vanilla (can't really pinpoint it.) The Jack and Coke is alright... Jack and Coke is my go to drink... but I usually do 3-4oz Jack + 4oz Coke. This juice tastes more like 8-12oz Coke + 1oz Jack. The flavor is fine... I just was hoping for a more distinguished Jack Daniels taste as opposed to the heavier cola taste.

The thin mints on the other hand... I actually dislike the flavor. It does taste surprisingly like a Thin Mint, but it tastes like dark chocolate and the mint is rather strong. Definitely does taste like a thin mint... just not what I was looking for. =/

I haven't heard much about the Tiramisu or Cheesecake, but I have heard that his Waffles are amazing and you can actually taste each part of the waffle. Dough, Butter, Maple Syrup the whole thing. It's supposed to be one of his best flavors...

I'd give him a shot and get some small bottles to see if you like the flavors he has. You can use the coupon code "DFWJUICES" for $4 off as well so that will mitigate most of the shipping charge.

Happy vaping!

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Tiramisu type A,cheescake and Waffle......Should I order...???

I can't comment on those 3 flavors but I have ordered aproximately 10 flavors from him really loved 3 no make that 4 liked 5 and found zero that I could not tolerate. Fast shipping and I've heard good customer service. I can't vouch for that part as I have not had to contact them for issues which is to me a great thing.

They are one of my goto juice vendors.

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Tiramisu type A,cheescake and Waffle......Should I order...???

I have tried the following, but none of the ones you asked about

Honeysuckle
Violet
Hibiscus
Horchata
Chai
Vanilla Ice Cream
Tranquility
Hot Cinammon Roll

All the flavors are strong and clear. Cin Roll is the only one that is tasteless, letting that sit as it was a recent order. The florals are great, but I like them at a lower nic for flavor minus alot of TH. The Chai is a near duplicate of AVE's Chai. His Horchata is the best I've had and was a recent re-order. Tranquility reminds me of a Ylang Ylang type juice. The Vanilla Ice Cream I'm not crazy about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread