DH is frustrated...what to get him to keep him vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissKitty47

ECF Veteran
My husband, the Pirate, wants something simple that won't leak. We've gone from Blu, 510 PTs, and now eGo-T 1000 mah. I thought the tanks would be simple, easy, etc...and so far, they are ok. But for some reason the way he pulls or whatever his tanks leak out on him. ??? I've tried to figure out what he's doing to make the thing leak...the way he draws, was he chewing or playing with the tip, that kinda thing. So far, it doesn't seem to be the case. He is a lot more active than I am, as I sit at home in front of the laptop reading ECF all day, lol!

I know cartos aren't the way to go...yucky taste. He will NOT drip, so that's out, too. I beginning to think that until someone reinvents the wheel...or the new Vortex clears are for sale...we're stuck with the tank.

Pirate is 63 and -this close- to retirement...end of April. Maybe it's the way he's laying it down on his desk while not in use? (I don't put mine down long enough:vapor:)

Anyone that can share any tips or tribulations they've gone thru? Maybe because he's a guy with much more lung power? IDK!! TIA ~The Kitty

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
I line my tank up everytime with the vent holes and don't take the tank out unless i'm refilling like above post said. I don't have any leaks and i even took out the middle piece in my tanks for a better draw. It's leaking out the bottom of the atty? I had a problem with one of my attys that did that and i exchanged it with a new atty at cignot and the new one doesn't leak at all.

MissKitty47

ECF Veteran
I REALLY want one of those, Sassy...or to try gotvapes new Vortex clear...I did ask which one to buy for the eGo...asked VaporMike or BasilRay...can't remember which awesome guy off the top of my head, but they said to use a 2.4 with my set-up (1000 mah 5-click). Now to just get them back in stock...sigh!

OldDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kansas
what is the Vortex, just did a search on their site and nothing came up. I;v been using the ce2 and not having any problems except when I fill them - I tend to try putting too much juice in, but that is the only time I have problems. now trying the clear ones, easer to see the level and only over filled twice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread