The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Di, can you help? My Eastmall account has vanished.

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by Oddgirl, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Oddgirl

Oddgirl Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2009
    Hi - This is for Di I guess. I haven't been on the forum for a while, and haven't purchased for a while because I really stocked up last time.

I'm trying to figure out which atomizers I bought last time. I really liked them, and pretty sure I got them from East Mall. They were 801 LR attys, silver with a black band where they screw on.

I went to the Eastmall site, all my purchase history, etc. is gone. Can you help me get it back so I know what I bought last time?

Glad to see you're still here, Di. It's been a while.

2. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*
    Hi Oddgirl,

yes I still come in here to visit once in a while

but I no longer work for eastmall.

so you gave to go to customer service to ask for what you want now.

sales@eastmall.net

good luck --- and nice to hear from you.........

3. EMRocks

EMRocks Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2010
    Youngstown, Ohio
    Hi Oddgirl,

If you were registered with the old website (more than 3 month ago or so), you'll have to re-register on the new website. The web developers of the old site did not give us access to the server they were using, so we were unable to retrieve passwords or account information (they only gave us a spreadsheet with emails and reward points balances, so I can transfer your reward points if you PM me with the email address you were registered with on the old site).

Sorry for the inconvenience and misunderstanding!

- Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.