Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Vaporshark has tested and posted the results on every juice they carry for A P and diacetyl ! That's 42 different brands and hundreds of juices. That includes some very popular brans like Space Jam, Cuttwood, Cosmic Fog, Classified etc...

That must have been a tremendous undertaking at a huge cost. All the more commendable since they will not be the sole beneficiaries as all these juices are sold at other sites as well ! Kudos to them.

Just a cursory look at some of these results will confirm most peoples suspicion that custards and similar type juices have the largest amount of diketones. No surprise really but i think this is a valuable tool for custard lovers even, as there is great disparity in the ap levels in different custards.

Just click on the " buy now " button and then on " e-liquid analysis report " of the liquid you are interested in.
Here's a list of all the juices color coded based on ECTA ( Electronic Cigarette Trade Association of Canada ) standards for acceptable limits. Not too familiar with their standards, but there is a link to their page :

VaporShark E-Liquid Testing.pdf - Google Drive

Vapor Shark Electronic Cigarettes

Last edited:

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
I Don't think anyone is saying diacetal and ap aren't bad. More so that no one knows how much and for how long until it's harmful. Vapers just take the knowledge and make purchases based on what they feel is acceptable. A distributor posting independent lab results helps us make informed decisions, even if it may hurt their bottom line.
Call me skeptical; a manufacturer of e-liquid who uses diacetyl says it's not so bad...

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
So those who get good results from vaping tests that are pro vaping are also suspect? Goodbye Dr Farsalinos!

You seem to be confused. Mt. Baker uses diketones and says it isn't so bad. Dr. F said it should be avoided. I believe him, not a business who uses it in their e-liquid...

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Why did Dr. F say “With the exception of two liquids Space Jam and Pineapple Whip, all samples are severely problematic.” ?
He was commenting only on the sample list published in the article i linked to, not on all the liquids. There were tons of e-liquid with non-detectable levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread