The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Diacetyl in butterscotch and caramel

Discussion in 'Clouds of Vapor' started by J**2, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bishopheals

Bishopheals Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2012
    Staten Island
    WoW BAH-NUM thanks for preventing me from sleeping tonight. I swear IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

After reading all this Im pretty concerned that my hair stood up. Instead of discussing this any further how about its just taken to a lab. Here's a place that wont cost much to do a analytical test. As a suggestion you can send them your juice they can do a analysis and give you a certificate that shows all compounds found and the ones they didn't find that are considered harmful. You can post a copy of that certificate listing the results on COV website and it will give peace of mind to all that are vaping your juice and and ro your new customers.

Heres the link if your interested. I'll even help and donate just to have peace and mind.

Analytical Testing, Chemistry Laboratory Services | Avomeen

I apologize ahead of time if I'm stepping on your toes just trying to help.

2. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Thank you Bish! Researching.
    I do post a warning that there is diacetyl in the Butterscotch flavor on the site.
    Right now it's up to you to buy or not.

3. Bishopheals

May 23, 2012
    Staten Island
    thanks Bruce. I already have butterscotch I cant put it down its to freaking good.

4. Teach

Teach Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    Florida
    Indeed it is!!!

5. Bishopheals

May 23, 2012
    Staten Island
    Even the vanilla cream I got last week. I ended up almost finishing that whole 15ml bottle in one day with using Penelope. I ordered yesterday the Boca Breeze to give it a shot since Justin spoke so highly about it.

6. Vaptor

Vaptor Super Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2012
    sydney
    I'm not sure if there is a danger but you get even the biggest vendors selling Butterscotch, Vanilla, etc ejuices. Wouldn't they worry about lawsuit if there was a risk? I imagine no one would be selling those ejuices just to be on safe side. Most vendors probably wouldn't care about your heath but loss of business would be scary to them. Just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.