Diamond Vapor - 3 Juices - Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
I ordered 3 juices from Diamond Vapor, Green Envy, Blue Magic, and Clouds of Berries.

I got them in 12mg nicotine, and 70vg/30pg. All 3 of these juices are very tasty. The Green Envy tastes like a mix between Sour Apple, a bit of fresh watermelon, and a little sour watermelon. The Clouds of Berries tastes like fresh berries, I can't quite pinpoint the blend, maybe some strawberry, and a little bit of blueberry, along with a light whipped cream. Blue Magic is a Blue Raspberry flavor, with a bit of tartness, and sweetness of fresh blueberries too. I have got to say this juice is amazing, the Blue Magic is one of the best things I have ever tasted in an e-juice.

They don't have a strong throat hit, very smooth, and easy to vape.

The vapor production is just amazing. Its more vapor than I have gotten from 100% VG juices, I am not sure how they do this, but I love it.

The flavor is outstanding. These juices have more flavor in them than almost any other I have tried. Not enough to be overpowering, but you certainly won't be searching for flavor. It is very pronounced.

The bottles have plastic needle like tips, so you can fill a genesis atty or anything without a syringe, I even do it with my Kayfun.

Shipping is very very fast.

The price... This is amazing. For a 30ml of juice it is $12! Twelve Dollars! Before shipping of course, but that is just great.

I would personally put this juice up against anything on the market, including juices like "the standard" that cost $10 more per bottle.

I love Diamond Vapor. At this price you guys should definitely try them out. I've tried Ahlusion, Good Life Vapor, Virtu Vapes, and many others, and this juice is every bit just as good as any of those companies, at a lower price.

Last edited:

stinkyn00b

Jul 13, 2013
Florida
Yes!!!

This place has very few posts about Diamond but all are very good.

I am currently waiting on two sample packs they were 20$ each. The number one reason why I tried this vendor was Malarkys review and the fact that they were based out of Hollywood, FL. I live in SW Fl.

I ordered on a late Friday and they shipped Saturday. In the sample packs you can't choose Blue Magic but by the looks of it ill be ordering larger quantities soon. I'm excited for flavors like Cloud of Berries, Green Envy, The Secret and Pearfection.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Keith at Diamond Vapor is great! It's a great location for me too because it's right on my way home from work. He's got alot of good stuff for both begginers and advanced vapers. I'm loving the Cyclone AFC rebuildable atomizer I got there. My favorite three flavors of his are Caramel Capo, cRazY 4 you, and Cussed Out (which is a vanilla custard). I tend to go with caramel creamy type vapes. Anyhow, his juices are amazing and the prices are unbelievable! He knows his stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread