........ from vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
So when I got a day or more with out vaping, and then start again I will have ........ from the first 5 hits to about 3 days sometimes longer. What is causing this? It happens every time, so what can I do to stop this?
You're doing it wrong. MTL, DTL are ok. RTL (rectum to lung) can cause problems.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
So when I got a day or more with out vaping, and then start again I will have ........ from the first 5 hits to about 3 days sometimes longer. What is causing this?
I have no idea because I've never gone a day without vaping since December of 2013.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
So when I got a day or more with out vaping, and then start again I will have ........ from the first 5 hits to about 3 days sometimes longer. What is causing this? It happens every time, so what can I do to stop this?
Eat some Imodium AD.

mikhail v

Sep 1, 2019
Moscow
You're thinking of beer. More nic, since it's a stimulant, means more stimulation. Maybe it stimulates the colon, though.
haha maybe. Jokes aside, I've noticed loosening of the 'substance' so to say, by higher nic consumption. Same was with casual cigarettes as I remember from my past smoker experience.

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Inappropriate

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
That’s a new one. Like totally new. As in There’s got to be something else to this. Behavior that goes along with taking up vaping again is a big one. Others might be “what exactly are you trying to vape?” I suppose it’s not completely impossible that the device somehow got infected with something and a complete lack of cleaning might create such a situation.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
changes in nicotine intake can do that, regardless of if you start getting more, or start getting less

can also cause constipation. But changing nic intake often means changing poop output

consulting at least a pharmicist or dr is always good though
really? You’ve heard of something like this before?

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I will have ........ from the first 5 hits

It is physically impossible for your digestive system to react to anything that fast and have it come out THAT end. You could eat raw chicken contaminated with salmonella AND e.coli and it would still take hours to produce that effect. Even if you ate a whole box of ex-lax it would take longer than that. So, I do not for a second buy that you have to run to the bathroom after just 5 puffs.

Now, it is true that nicotine can cause these symptoms, but only by ingesting it (drinking the juice, eating lozenges, swallowing dip or gum saliva, etc.). So my suggestion would be to stop swallowing the juice or even the vapor.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
i got the squirts from using a regulated mod. i only use mechs now.

You must vape while hanging upside down then. Regulated devices can only cause problem when vaping upside down, while mechs only cause problems when vaping right side up. This is why upside down vapers prefer and in fact recommend mechs.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I would have taken you more seriously, but you said this happens after 5 hits! What are you vaping... 50 mg at 200 watts?
As far as others on this forum being rude, harsh (or just joking) there have been many bizarre threads by new members about very odd conditions they are sure were caused by vaping. Add to that, this one guy asked if frozen concentrate orange juice would work better than regular OJ... turns out he didn't realize this is a vaping forum (he just thought it was a general quit smoking forum and drinking juice is supposed to help) and with all the anti-vaping hype going down lately, we never know if someone is serious or just ... with out heads (adding to BS)
Actually, I have had less issues like that since vaping. Turns out it has nothing to do with it... moved away from my old room-mate that had no concept of salmonella when handling raw chicken (and no concept of washing his hands) It really could just be coincidence (or way too strong of nic and chain vaping) Did you smoke cigs before? Why do you vape? For "the buzz"?

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
i think it is even listed as a side effect on some NRT products (and i've had this :blush: )

It is, especially on things you can swallow such as lozenges and gum. I also had this issue with the lozenges and I have posted about it a few times. The problem with these delivery methods is the nic gets in your saliva and then gets swallowed which is how it gets into your digestive tract in enough concentration to cause these issues. Even then it is not a fast process and takes building up over several weeks to become an issue. I also tried the patch and did not have this issue, nor has it been an issue with vaping. Then again I don't swallow my juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread