Not open for further replies.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Fatty Acid - I hope you return.

as for the comics here...come on guys...seriously ?

With an ECF Handle of "Fatty Acid" and the contents of the initial Post, c'mon Classy .. it was an invite to hilarity ..

I'm now waiting for someone to turn it into a Conspiracy Theory of some sort, or a Secret Plot .. o_O

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Is it a conspiracy … read on

Your Correspondent donned his Tin Foil Hat then engaged the services of a local Spey Wife, Bleck Agnes who betook herself to the Old Lands between Williestruther Loch and the Hidden Tarn some miles behind, Applied the Sacred Plastic to her Teeth, aligned herself with the Ley Lines, slew a cockerell as the dawn broke examined the entrails before casting the bones and reporting her findings thus -

“Fatty Acid is the Devil’s Music in Code. Play the notes F, A, and then consider that the Ts represent a whole tone therefrom and again, which gives the notes C and D. Y means “and” and the note following is A, again followed by C, I represents the First chord in the key which is C Major ( comprising the notes CFG ) with the final note being D the sequence therefore is thus - F A C D A C(FG) D. therefore the sequence can be read as - Fooled All. Complete Dopes. All Called Fell Good - Dopes.

If this be error and upon me proved then the alternative meaning must lie in the Name Chosen, which suggests that here might be a heavily built being with an acid disposition - there has been much rain of late, flood warnings have been issued and the water levels have brought danger for those condemned to live under bridges … and so Trolls now stalk the land with fell intent!”

Blackcat 1369

Aug 15, 2019
If you’re going days without and then getting the “have to’s”, why not just stop? Doesn’t sound like you’ve got a jones for the nicotine. If I could leave it alone for a day, I’d never pick it up again!
So when I got a day or more with out vaping, and then start again I will have ........ from the first 5 hits to about 3 days sometimes longer. What is causing this? It happens every time, so what can I do to stop this?
hen getting the

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Okay, ever leary of trolls, I will make an attempt on this.

Nicotine is a stimulant. If you haven't been going, and you start vaping at a high nic level, it can get things going. If you stopped coffee for a few days and took it up again, it would get things going. Same with tea. In my experience, same thing with certain beers. There is a certain double stout that makes you sweat before cleaning you out. The same goes for exercise. Sit around for a few days eating and drinking, then get out one day for a walk, and you'll have to run home to get to the bathroom.

What are you eating? What are you drinking? What is your exercise level? These are all considerations, along with what you are vaping.

Now, if your overall bathroom habits are healthy and regular, and what you are describing as ........ is really an illness, accompanied by fever, rash or other symptoms, stop what you are doing and see a doctor.

• Agree
Reactions: fiddleshe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread