The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Diarrhea from vaping?

Discussion in 'Health, Safety and Vaping' started by Fatty Acid, Sep 7, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Uncle Willie

Uncle Willie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

With an ECF Handle of "Fatty Acid" and the contents of the initial Post, c'mon Classy .. it was an invite to hilarity ..

I'm now waiting for someone to turn it into a Conspiracy Theory of some sort, or a Secret Plot .. o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Falconeer

Falconeer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Is it a conspiracy … read on

Your Correspondent donned his Tin Foil Hat then engaged the services of a local Spey Wife, Bleck Agnes who betook herself to the Old Lands between Williestruther Loch and the Hidden Tarn some miles behind, Applied the Sacred Plastic to her Teeth, aligned herself with the Ley Lines, slew a cockerell as the dawn broke examined the entrails before casting the bones and reporting her findings thus -

“Fatty Acid is the Devil’s Music in Code. Play the notes F, A, and then consider that the Ts represent a whole tone therefrom and again, which gives the notes C and D. Y means “and” and the note following is A, again followed by C, I represents the First chord in the key which is C Major ( comprising the notes CFG ) with the final note being D the sequence therefore is thus - F A C D A C(FG) D. therefore the sequence can be read as - Fooled All. Complete Dopes. All Called Fell Good - Dopes.

If this be error and upon me proved then the alternative meaning must lie in the Name Chosen, which suggests that here might be a heavily built being with an acid disposition - there has been much rain of late, flood warnings have been issued and the water levels have brought danger for those condemned to live under bridges … and so Trolls now stalk the land with fell intent!”

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. celticluvr

celticluvr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    I haven't read all the posts yet but what juice are you using? Is it a really sweet one? It could be an added sweetener causing your loose stool.

Okay going back and reading the other posts now....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bozzlite

Bozzlite Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2010
    Central Texas
    Stop doing that.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Blackcat 1369

Blackcat 1369 Full Member

Aug 15, 2019
    If you’re going days without and then getting the “have to’s”, why not just stop? Doesn’t sound like you’ve got a jones for the nicotine. If I could leave it alone for a day, I’d never pick it up again!
    hen getting the

6. TheFish

TheFish Full Member

Diarrhea was one of the reported symptoms for the current spate of lung disease effecting those 200 odd in-patients that had been vaping THC oils.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Bliss Doubt

Bliss Doubt Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Okay, ever leary of trolls, I will make an attempt on this.

Nicotine is a stimulant. If you haven't been going, and you start vaping at a high nic level, it can get things going. If you stopped coffee for a few days and took it up again, it would get things going. Same with tea. In my experience, same thing with certain beers. There is a certain double stout that makes you sweat before cleaning you out. The same goes for exercise. Sit around for a few days eating and drinking, then get out one day for a walk, and you'll have to run home to get to the bathroom.

What are you eating? What are you drinking? What is your exercise level? These are all considerations, along with what you are vaping.

Now, if your overall bathroom habits are healthy and regular, and what you are describing as diarrhea is really an illness, accompanied by fever, rash or other symptoms, stop what you are doing and see a doctor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Tabac man

Tabac man Super Member

May 24, 2019
    London
    Apparently PG if taken orally can cause diarrhoea.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    The Villages, FL
    Apparently OP is doing OK.
    His first and only post.
    Hasn't been back to answer questions....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tabac man

Tabac man Super Member

May 24, 2019
    London
    He's.....disappeared.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Bliss Doubt

Bliss Doubt Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Hit and run troll. He won't be back. I see a lot of that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. fiddleshe

fiddleshe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Too bad. I was enjoying this.

13. DaveR

DaveR Full Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    A hiatus hernia allowing vapor into the stomach, triggering GERDS (excess stomach acid), can cause diarrhea. But you didn't mention any GERD-like symptoms.

• Like Like x 1
  14. DaveR

DaveR Full Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    S hit and runs?

• Funny Funny x 3