Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
well I guess that is that ..For the record I will be finding another vendor..the first time I called on the (order before) I called to make sure the mege dual cartomizers that I ordered fit the ego t pass thru because they do not fit (ego lcd ) and I am straight from an ecig pen device..I am aware, but not experienced about 510 threading.. The man said he didnt know any details about my order.. I say ok what I really want to know are the ego megas 510 threaded He said "whats 510 threaded mean" the guys name is Tom he is the other number on her business card.. Like I said they take advantage of people that are new to vaping..Anyhow off my soapbox for now. Caveat emptor Jason

For what it's worth I am also new to vaping and have had great success dealing with Eric Gormly at discountvapers.com. He is the owner and has very competitive prices. He also answers all the questions I have emailed him, usually within minutes and is very honest
He stands behind his products so you should try giving him a shot.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Yes, Jason, I think it is time to find a new supplier.

Madstabber - suggested Discount Vapors. I second that suggestion.

I have used Discount Vapors and have been happy with the service, communication, price point, fast shipping, and packaging I have received from them. They are also a supplier on ECF, and are in the FORUM SUPPLIERS.

There are many good suppliers associated with ECF, I'm sure you'll find several that will treat you well :)
Happy Vaping,
Paula

Dontae92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Long Beach, CA
I dealt with Penny from SmokeforPennys and from my experience she is a very straight forward person and has nothing but the customers well being in mine. When I ordered my first kit from them, something had been left out of the order. I emailed them and they rectified it by sending me the missing item and a free 20ml of e liquid for any inconvenience. Everybody has someone on staff who might not be as up to speed as some but don't take that as someone intentionally trying to take advantage of you. From my experience SFP is a good vendor. Just my :2c:

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
There are many good vendors, I would be leery of dealing with a vendor with a sales rep that doesn't know what a 510 connection is. One way to check on vendors is look at the negative review section, some just keep popping up over and over, I avoid them. If a vendor is listed repeatedly in the positive reviews, that would be a plus. Thank you Jason for sharing your experience, hope you better experiences in the future.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
it doesnt bother me so much that i got this smaller battery.... its that they were dishonest when i spoke to them... in such a way that playing on the ignorance of new people. Real lowlife type stuff vendor= smoke anywhere for pennys

Don't feel alone as a noob who feels he might have gotten taken just a little. I just bought an eGo 1100 MAH kit from a vendor here after outgrowing the cig-alikes I got started on. The pictures of the kit showed the entire kit and the batts were marked eGo-C (see attached pics from the vendor's site....they are still up on the site). These are supposed to have a flashing LED warning feature when the battery gets low as well as improved circuit protection. From what I can see looking around the web, the C usually goes costs slightly more than the T as well. I fully expected to get the C model with the kit since that is what was pictured on the page and wondered why I got the T instead. The written description of the kit didn't specify the batt model, but the pictures of the kit were absolutely crystal clear as to the model of battery. I questioned the vendor on his company's sub forum about the discrepancy and he said they were the same thing as the C. Seriously. He didn't say "oops" or or try to make it right or anything. He just left it at that, probably looking at my join date and figuring that I was just a stupid noob. That kind of dishonesty ticked me off a bit, but I didn't want to rock the boat since I had ordered some extra clearos from them right before I received the kit and wanted to get them promptly. So instead of arguing with the guy, I just thanked him for the fast shipping and quietly decided to not order from there again after I received the clearos, which I got in the mail today. Anyone, even a noob, can look it up and know that there is a difference in battery models. Treat me like a dumb-..., try to slide something other than what's advertised by me and I'll find more honest vendors to spend my money with. A person like me with the obsessive personality that I admittedly have, getting into a new hobby, will spend quite a bit over time somewhere....probably at several reputable places...just not there...lesson learned. One strike and you're out.

egoce4kit__29993_zoom.jpg egoce4kit1__01284_zoom.jpg

Last edited:

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
For every one of us that does say something there are at least ten who dont. I hope the vendors get a( Once bitten twice shy) feeling when we make our little posts when cheated.

We can only hope. I haven't received a reply on their sub forum yet and I went ahead and contacted their website concerning this. Let's see what their response is.

BTW - Sorry for hijacking your thread....it just struck me when I read your situation and felt compelled to share mine....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread