Did I get the wrong wire to rebuild the new dual coil heads for Kanger Aereo Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Hey guys, I watched this video because I want to rebuild the dual coil heads that go in the Kanger Aero tank, Protank 3, mini PT3 and the EVOD 2...I watched this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dnRPJm4gCPY
and he says too get some non resistance wire (ends that are not resistance so it won't burn the rubber grommet?) So I bought these wires from fasttech.com and I don't think I got the right one. The black part on the wire is in the middle where you would wrap it around the wick (EkoWool in my case). Can you tell me if I got the right ones and if not can you give me a link to the ones I need? It would be much appreciated. if I do have the right ones how do I go about using these? I know that the black part can't go around the wick, that doesn't make sense to me..... I have attached a pic of the wires and the packing slip info.Hey guys, I watched this video because I want to rebuild the dual coil heads that go in the Kanger Aero tank, Protank 3, mini PT3 and the EVOD 2...I watched this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dnRPJm4gCPYand he says too get some non resistance wire (ends that are not resistance so it won't burn the rubber grommet?) So I bought these wires from fasttech.com and I don't think I got the right one. The black part on the wire is in the middle where you would wrap it around the wick (EkoWool in my case). Can you tell me if I got the right ones and if not can you give me a link to the ones I need? It would be much appreciated. if I do have the right ones how do I go about using these? I know that the black part can't go around the wick, that doesn't make sense to me..... I have attached a pic of the wires and the packing slip info. IMG_20140518_025850-1810598001.jpg IMG_20140518_030800-342461682.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread