The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Did my juice just eat my Kanger T3s?

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by Nermal, Oct 23, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    Well, here I was in front of the monitor, just fat, dumb, and happy and lifted my twist with the T3s for a quick draw, and the tip felt remarkably loose. Forgetting that the tip didn't screw in, I casually gave it a few quick turns to tighten. It came off in my hand! It's fractured, with clean, sharp edges just like some were knapping flint. After washing up, I noticed the tank itself was also quite cloudy.

I swear I haven't touched a drop of cinnamon in my life, but I have suspicions about a couple of juices, especially from one vendor, an Albuquerque B&M. I've used their apricot, green apple, and something called Artic Freeze. Would this have done it? I'm using the other topper in rotatation. No cloudyness, but I do believe I can make out fissures from the tip on down through the tank. For what it's worth, their juices seem okay tastewise, but only for a few days. Then, they begin to taste kind of foul.

Is it my juice?

2. Kent C

Kent C ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
    I'm guessing the artic freeze. I had 1 tank crack with mentholyptus a strong menthol type ejuice from Decadent Vapours that now has a mini protank for it's use. Also cracked a T2 with it. Lighter menthols seem ok - like Nhaler's Nuport but strong menthols are too much for the plastic.

3. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    Thanks, Kent. I'm trying to promote a Protank, but would like to keep at least one T3s to trade off flavors. I guess we know which one won't be going into the plastic tank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.