Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatsername

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
UT, USA
So today I bought this Ego C Twist from Electronicstix for 15 bucks:

ElectronicStix.Com · Joye eGo Twist 1000 mAH

And 3 replacement heads for my kanger t3s mini clearos, 1.8, 2.2, and 2.5 ohm, so I can play around with different ohms and voltages in the quest for vape nirvana. This should get me a bit closer, yes?

The battery has no warranty but I'm not really concerned because it looks totally legit to me... I have not purchased from electronicstix before but they are a forum supplier so I feel confident. Upgrading from ego knockoff batts. I am excited and hope the vapemail gods hurry this along for me :laugh:

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
GOOD SCORE!!!:D
Yep.....appears completely genuine Joye eGo-C Twist...The ad DID say "Limited quantities" and "Pink ONLY".....
Obviously selling off some slow-moving stock.....$15 is a STEAL!! They're running $25-$30 at most shops!!!
Better try to grab another one at that price!!!:) GOTTA have BACKUPS!!;)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Last edited:

Harley0227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Katy, TX, USA
Sweet!! Seems like a really good price too, and never hurts to have a backup! I just got my Provari in the mail today, and my SVD will be my backup now lol. So far, I LOVE the Provari, such a smoother draw than my SVD, though I like the Vairable Wattage on my SVD. I will prolly just switch back and forth between the two lol.

poorboy1964

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Utah
So today I bought this Ego C Twist from Electronicstix for 15 bucks:

ElectronicStix.Com · Joye eGo Twist 1000 mAH

And 3 replacement heads for my kanger t3s mini clearos, 1.8, 2.2, and 2.5 ohm, so I can play around with different ohms and voltages in the quest for vape nirvana. This should get me a bit closer, yes?

The battery has no warranty but I'm not really concerned because it looks totally legit to me... I have not purchased from electronicstix before but they are a forum supplier so I feel confident. Upgrading from ego knockoff batts. I am excited and hope the vapemail gods hurry this along for me :laugh:

Hello neighbor
They really are a good company, very helpful and a lot of stock in each of there stores. I am in the Murry store often now days.

Whatsername

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
UT, USA
GOOD SCORE!!!:D
Yep.....appears completely genuine Joye eGo-C Twist...The ad DID say "Limited quantities" and "Pink ONLY".....
Obviously selling off some slow-moving stock.....$15 is a STEAL!! They're running $25-$30 at most shops!!!
Better try to grab another one at that price!!!:) GOTTA have BACKUPS!!;)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

That's what I thought! I hope to get another next payday, if there's any left. Stupid budget :grr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread