Did you cancel your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bethanylee

Jun 9, 2009
S. Florida
I cancelled my Blu order. I didn't see anywhere in the Account info where you can cancel it, but I e-mailed customer service to let them know I wanted to cancel my order.

That was a few days ago and it still says "Pending"...I really don't want it now that I have my 510, but I've gotten no response from their customer service...

Did you call to cancel, or e-mail??

eagleeyes

Jun 15, 2009
I cancelled my Blu order. I didn't see anywhere in the Account info where you can cancel it, but I e-mailed customer service to let them know I wanted to cancel my order.

That was a few days ago and it still says "Pending"...I really don't want it now that I have my 510, but I've gotten no response from their customer service...

Did you call to cancel, or e-mail??

You can only cancel by phone

You can cancel via online chat, too.

I just cancelled my order that way, about an hour ago. My account showed both of my orders as being cancelled a few minutes later, along with confirmation e-mails showing them cancelled.
Gotta love places that'll take your money online, but want you to call to cancel.....

Twinkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
Gotta love places that'll take your money online, but want you to call to cancel.....
Yeah, the logic is brilliant there.

"Maybe if we put them on hold forever, they'll give up. It isn't like they'll be more upset than they already are, and tell everyone who will listen to them about our awful customer service..."

LockMD

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Ordered 5-31, still hasnt shipped. I'm about to cancel. I've sent 2 or 3 e-mails asking for a status update (2 weeks was 2 days ago) and they dont even respond to my e-mails - you gotta love their customer service! :evil:

But guess what you can still order! at least other places will only let you order when they have stock on hand. I may cancel tonight, I can use that money elsewhere.

lowdown70

Jun 11, 2009
I canceled it but it's going to be a PITA. I have a debit card that I designate for online purchases and keep a very small amount of money in. I loaded 70 bucks on it to buy the blu and spare attys. 24 hours After I cancelled, the moneys STILL have not been replaced. I called Blu and they said I will get the money back in 3-5 days. Well great.....after pending for a week I cancel my order to wait another 5 days to then wait the shipping time for another supplier. Maybe I should have just stuck with Blu.

DarkriftX

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Queen Creek Arizona
forgot, I still cannot edit....

Anyways I just remembered I was going to comment on the cancellation. I canceled mine over the phone a few minutes after ordering a kit somewhere else (with a promised 3-4 day shipping) and received an email on my phone while I was hanging up about the cancellation. I have to admit, for a cancel call, they were really nice about it.

vkf

Jun 24, 2009
I've also call to canceled my order yesterday, got a confirmation email shortly after, been waiting for 3 weeks it's still in pending status , got the M401 already vape for over 2 weeks, and just got the 510 yesterday, ordered the pcc and usb p-t to go with it, so I don't need the blu anymore, the 2 kits should works good for me on different occasions for now

Twinkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
Blu CS yesterday confirmed they are shipping over 1000 orders a DAY! 8-o
I don't buy it.

Especially when the FDA is trying to crack down on imports. When they're putting the screws to Mom & Pop's Vapor Haus over a case of juice, there's just no way that nearly 24,000 Blu units this month have flown under their radar.

Not to get snippy at you personally, but I don't understand why anybody takes the CS person's word as gospel. They tell you what they're told. If someone told them that Wicked Cherry tastes like roasted monkey tail, they'd parrot it back to you.

Heck, back when I was in college, I used to make up all sorts of random "facts" about products we did or didn't sell, that I'd pass along to customers on the phone or standing right in front of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread