Difference between manual and XL manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

millhugz

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2009
www.extracashtruth.com
Hi, VKers :) I recently got back into e-cigs, somehow I got into analogs about a year ago or so, I think it was because of the community around me. Anyway, I'm back and have a few questions on some of the new things at V4L..

What is the difference in length between regular manual and XL manual? Please give me an object comparison and inches, or mms..

What about the battery life and voltage(how strong)?

What is the difference between WOW juices and premium? In vapor production, flavor, and throat hit..

Same question above for carts..

What happened to regular flavors like Marlboro and 555? I'm looking for a solid, good throat hit and vapor production flavor, please suggest.

I'm about to restock on my stuff, and need these questions answer, please post your experience! I think XL batteries would be a little weird in length.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. I also noticed V4L now has an affiliate program, which I requested a long time ago, I do internet marketing so I might get my hands wet on this :)

Last edited:

KitKit

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Hampton Roads
Last edited:

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
For flavors their is a wow 555 or premium 555 and same for cowboy like marlboro...differences in premium and wow prefilled or juices in my opinion are wow give's out more vapor don't really think the th is much different.As far as batts go a shorty batt will hold a charge about 2-3 hrs.,regular 4-5 hrs.,xl-6-8 hours.Hope this helps.I think all batts are 3.7 volts,and if you are a tobacco flavor person like me I suggest wow or premium Kamel,cowboy,555,Dunhall.

Last edited:

millhugz

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2009
www.extracashtruth.com
Okay, so far I'm going to buy this..

Manual Battery
5 WOW 555 carts
5 Premium Menthol Camel Carts
5 blank carts

Cowboy Wow Vapor Juice / Kamel Wow Vapor Juice (30ml)

Questions: Whats the difference between Cowboy and Kamel?
Correct me if I'm wrong but Cowboy is basically Marlboro?

Is there a difference in WOW Carts from the premium? As in performance, heat, etc..?

Last edited:

Desertfremen

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
MI
WOW Carts are actually the CoolCarts... they're a little longer (barely noticeable) and hold a bit more juice, and run a little cooler than the Premiums.

It really depends on if you prefer a cooler vapor or a warmer one.

Huh? From what I've read WOW carts are actually Premium carts with WOW juice in them. Hence the name change to just call them WOW carts.

IME, WOW carts are premiums, not Coolcarts.

???:unsure:

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Nope...the Cool Carts are about 1/16 of inch longer, the Wow Carts are just renamed Premium Carts. Tried both, like the Cool Carts better but each to their own.

Cowboy vs Kamel, Cowboy has a much stronger tobacco flavor and BIG TH compared to the Kamel. You may want to try the Wowboy, I just can't say enough good things about it which is pretty much the consensus around here.

If your looking for a minty thrill-ride Wow Peppermint will definitely make you say WOW! Awesome taste, crazy vapor!

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Sandusky, Ohio, United States
If your looking for a minty thrill-ride Wow Peppermint will definitely make you say WOW! Awesome taste, crazy vapor!
:toast:

I bought a 30ml bottle of Wow Peppermint as an 'occasional' vape when I wanted something fresh. The bottle has less juice in it than any of the other bottles in my drawer! :D Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread