Not open for further replies.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Honestly, to me (being Canadian), I find very little difference in any of the tobacco blends except maybe their sweetness or spicyness..... but they all taste like American tobacco cigarettes which, I'm sorry but, I can't stand as they remind me of what a cigar would taste/smell like.

Where's my Canadian Players flavour EH ?!?

-Greg

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
Personally, I'm not too crazy about Virginia (from puresmoker). It's ok mixed w/french vanilla though. But man do I love the Cash eJuice Marlboro!!! It's my fav by far. It's not as harsh or peppery? as the Virginia. I think he's got the Marlboro in Pure Ejuice and the Cash eLiquid, and I haven't tried the Pure kind.

The Camel is ok. It's sweeter than the Marlboro and a bit lighter. There's something in it that bugs me though. Can't pinpoint the flavor. Maybe like incense? Sounds weird, but it sort of tastes like incense smells..

555 is very good! It's very nutty. It's almost like the Marlboro w/a nutty flavor added.

So, my opinion (in short)

Cash eLiquid Marlboro: awesome :)

Virginia: Peppery

Camel: Sweet, sort of incense taste

555: Nice taste. Very nutty

Hope that helps! My taste buds are probably shot from all the years of smoking, but that's the best I can describe it.

Last edited:

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Personally, I'm not too crazy about Virginia (from puresmoker). It's ok mixed w/french vanilla though. But man do I love the Cash eJuice Marlboro!!! It's my fav by far. It's not as harsh or peppery? as the Virginia. I think he's got the Marlboro in Pure Ejuice and the Cash eLiquid, and I haven't tried the Pure kind.

The Camel is ok. It's sweeter than the Marlboro and a bit lighter. There's something in it that bugs me though. Can't pinpoint the flavor. Maybe like incense? Sounds weird, but it sort of tastes like incense smells..

555 is very good! It's very nutty. It's almost like the Marlboro w/a nutty flavor added.

So, my opinion (in short)

Cash eLiquid Marlboro: awesome :)

Virginia: Peppery

Camel: Sweet, sort of incense taste

555: Nice taste. Very nutty

Hope that helps! My taste buds are probably shot from all the years of smoking, but that's the best I can describe it.

Nice description. I've always wondered about the differences too.

While I'm at it, I've just purchased 300ml each of Marlboro and Mint High juices. Assuming that i get it safely, whats the best way to keep the juice? In the fridge? Room temperature?

Sorry to go off topic a bit....

Honestly, to me (being Canadian), I find very little difference in any of the tobacco blends except maybe their sweetness or spicyness..... but they all taste like American tobacco cigarettes which, I'm sorry but, I can't stand as they remind me of what a cigar would taste/smell like.

Where's my Canadian Players flavour EH ?!?

-Greg

Yep, Canadian cigs are a very different flavour compared to American ones - the reason being, almost all brands here have no flavouring/additives. This results in it being much more of a natural tobacco flavour.

Here's a good article on the topic...

Imperial Tobacco Canada - Ingredients

“Most of the Canadian cigarettes do not contain additives in the tobacco. The additives that are used are in the paper or in the filter. That’s quite the contrary to what they have in the U.S. market, where up to 200 additives are used. So Canadian cigarettes are quite different.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread