Difference in all the Joye Egos out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

austintx

Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Austin, Texas
Hi - I started vaping a year ago and bought and use the standard 650 mah Joye ego battery with a 510 connection. Now I'm in need to buy replacement batteries and seem to have been burned buying knock-off egos at other sites that don't last as long or hold a charge.

Can someone explain what all the different versions of the EGO are now? There seem to be lots of different kinds and it is somewhat confusing. Joye-B, Joye-C, what are the changes in all of these?

Also - has Joye raised the prices or does not allow any other vendor to sell them? They used to be everywhere, but now I am not sure where to find legit Joye batteries at a decent price.

thanks!

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Not sure what the differences are completely, but what I've read shows 5-click shut off added sometime in the process. Also, I think most of the batteries have similar connectors. Some are LR capable, some are not. Seems to be different maH ratings, from 650, 900, 1000, 1100 and 1300. I was recommended the KGO by SLB that's 1100 maH, 5 click, bit higher voltage (not sure they all are the same), and LR capable. Hoosiersupply for that one. Mine is a SmokTech and has been very solid, from Madvapes. Its 900 maH and lasts a long while between charges, like 1-1/2 days.

Paulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread