different atty's, long and short???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocomply

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
Princeton, Indiana
Yeah, I have what I thought was a 306 kit from catholic(something or other) on here. The atty I got in the kit, is at least 4mm or so longer than any other 306 atty I have seen. Everything appears to be 306 the charger is labeled joye306 and the carts are joye carts. Just the atty looks nothing like any 306 atty I have seen..

I want to find that atty in abundance. I use it on my volcano batteries and it's ridiculous....compared to my 510, I get more throat hit and vapor and flavor with the volcano batt and mystery atty with like half a hit, than I do with a whole hit off my 510....

I am curious if anyone has come across different attys for the 306?

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Yeah, I have what I thought was a 306 kit from catholic(something or other) on here. The atty I got in the kit, is at least 4mm or so longer than any other 306 atty I have seen. Everything appears to be 306 the charger is labeled joye306 and the carts are joye carts. Just the atty looks nothing like any 306 atty I have seen..

I want to find that atty in abundance. I use it on my volcano batteries and it's ridiculous....compared to my 510, I get more throat hit and vapor and flavor with the volcano batt and mystery atty with like half a hit, than I do with a whole hit off my 510....

I am curious if anyone has come across different attys for the 306?

I have had some with bridges taller or fatter than others, but nothing too extreme or out of line with the variation of other atomizers. Are you sure you didn't be a blu atomizer? I have a J108 which is made by the same folks and it has a super high bridge. I have also heard that the blu (L88) atomizers work on 510 batteries.

If you look at the blu atomizers they do have a really high bridge and look alot like 306s:

Electronic Cigarette by Blu E-Cigarette - Products

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Hmmm, I misunderstood. I guess I didn't even think that part of the atomizer would vary in the same models. It would require a completely different cart. Do you have another 306 atomizer to put next to it? To me it doesn't look too freakish for a 306. I just measured a couple and all are from the threads 1/4 inch to the ridge and from the ridge to the bridge end are 1/2 inch. (unfortunately I don't have anything in mm handy and I don't have either of the other 2 atomizers pictured).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread