Different style 801 attys help

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
I'm betting Tina may have the answer to this, but if anybody knows, please let me know.

Are there any of the many style 801 type attys that DO NOT work with the 801 adapter for the Chameleon? Obviously the DSE801 works, what about the Joye 302, the BE112, or the RN4072? I'm looking for a low bridge 801 type atty that will definitely work with the Chameleon's adapter.

Thank you in advance!!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I'm betting Tina may have the answer to this, but if anybody knows, please let me know.

Are there any of the many style 801 type attys that DO NOT work with the 801 adapter for the Chameleon? Obviously the DSE801 works, what about the Joye 302, the BE112, or the RN4072? I'm looking for a low bridge 801 type atty that will definitely work with the Chameleon's adapter.

Thank you in advance!!

Hi WWay, I can tell you that the Joye-302 is the Best atomizer for standard vaping and fits absolutely perfect on the Chameleon. The Dse 801 series has a smidge loose feeling, but not enough to make unworkable or for it not to hold securely. I wouldn't recommend Rn4072 or Be112 just for the performance. these atoms are built to heat up too fast and has a high failure rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread