Digiflavor Pharoah RTA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I've had my pharaoh for a bit now. I have all the decks for it. In my opinion the postless deck is the best one. I haven't had any problems with it. It works fine in tc with all of the decks. It's a good tank but I personally wouldn't recommend it. To each his own. There are other tanks I have I like much better.

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anyone use rayon in this? If yes, how big of a coil and how much (if any) wick trimming do you do? This is on my (lol long) list of tanks to buy some day.

Gimme a week and I'll tell you, been meaning to grab some rayon and play with it

Claytomus

Jun 1, 2017
I picked this up about 3 weeks ago. I love the build deck, hate the wicking.

I wicked it the way Rip describes in his videos and also watched 2 other vids on YT about wicking different ways. None of them kept me from getting fairly frequent dry /burnt hits and leakage. I went back to my Troll RTA for when I want a tank.

The Pharaoh has MASSIVE potential because I love the features but I just can't work with it.

Reactions: Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
I picked this up about 3 weeks ago. I love the build deck, hate the wicking.

I wicked it the way Rip describes in his videos and also watched 2 other vids on YT about wicking different ways. None of them kept me from getting fairly frequent dry /burnt hits and leakage. I went back to my Troll RTA for when I want a tank.

The Pharaoh has MASSIVE potential because I love the features but I just can't work with it.
I've wicked it 12 ways between 2 decks and same here. what color did you get?

Reactions: Claytomus

Claytomus

Jun 1, 2017
I've wicked it 12 ways between 2 decks and same here. what color did you get?

I bought the Gold one. I have so many SS pieces I decided to get some colors/gold equipment for a while. It's a beauty to look at. Just awful with wicking. I read most of this thread and it seems to be some people who are able to wick it without much problem but a lot of people have the same issues I do. Just disappointed given someone who is supposed to critique this stuff for a living produced such a debatable product he claims to have helped design.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
I've wicked it 12 ways between 2 decks and same here.

If it works for everyone else, there's only one explanation! Your not doing it right!
It works excellent for me & many others following this thread.
Heck I hit the ground running with mine, wicked perfect first time, every time!
So ask your self what am I doing wrong?
While I'm running you down, what qualifies you to be a reviewer?
Why should your opinion mean any thing to me? You can't even figure out how to wick a Pharaoh, an easy one!

Reactions: Tintreach

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
I bought the Gold one. I have so many SS pieces I decided to get some colors/gold equipment for a while. It's a beauty to look at. Just awful with wicking. I read most of this thread and it seems to be some people who are able to wick it without much problem but a lot of people have the same issues I do. Just disappointed given someone who is supposed to critique this stuff for a living produced such a debatable product he claims to have helped design.
Interesting, I have the gold as well. I wonder if it's a Production issue with the gold ones

Claytomus

Jun 1, 2017
Interesting, I have the gold as well. I wonder if it's a Production issue with the gold ones

I guess that's possible. Didn't really pay attention to the color being a common link between problems. I guess crazier things have happened :confused:.

I'm going to try a build a couple more times on it because I can't help but believe it's something I've done wrong. I just gave up for the time being and stuck with what hasn't failed me yet.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
If it works for everyone else, there's only one explanation! Your not doing it right!
It works excellent for me & many others following this thread.
Heck I hit the ground running with mine, wicked perfect first time, every time!
So ask your self what am I doing wrong?
While I'm running you down, what qualifies you to be a reviewer?
Why should your opinion mean any thing to me? You can't even figure out how to wick a Pharaoh, an easy one!
Not to sound like an ..., despite you clearly sounding like one, But clearly you have no idea of my experience, knowledge, or the sheer amount of things I've used in my lifetime. Also look at the post above you. Same issue as me with the gold as well. I would expect a much better response from an "ultra member" of the forums that's been around 2 years. posts like this is why ECF has a bad name around the net.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
I guess that's possible. Didn't really pay attention to the color being a common link between problems. I guess crazier things have happened :confused:.

I'm going to try a build a couple more times on it because I can't help but believe it's something I've done wrong. I just gave up for the time being and stuck with what hasn't failed me yet.
I've tried 12 times. I've used dam near 100+ atomizers if not more in my lifetime. I'm thinking it could be an issue with the gold one. Hell they forgot to even put the logo on the gold one

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Not to sound like an ..., despite you clearly sounding like one, But clearly you have no idea of my experience, knowledge, or the sheer amount of things I've used in my lifetime. Also look at the post above you. Same issue as me with the gold as well. I would expect a much better response from an "ultra member" of the forums that's been around 2 years. posts like this is why ECF has a bad name around the net.
the bad rap on the forum is mostly because of the over moderation, not the member's posts IME/IMO

have fun at the vu/elr circle jerk

Claytomus

Jun 1, 2017
I've tried 12 times. I've used dam near 100+ atomizers if not more in my lifetime. I'm thinking it could be an issue with the gold one. Hell they forgot to even put the logo on the gold one

HAHAHA. I just assumed it was a design on the gold that they didn't put a logo. I have no data to say yes or no on the common link between gold version and problems but if you've built on that many different products and tried that many times on this one, I'll go with what you say on it because I'm at about 25% of the number of products you are :D.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
the bad rap on the forum is mostly because of the over moderation, not the member's posts IME/IMO

have fun at the vu/elr circle jerk
I don't' mind it, I think there is a good group of people for sure. But there is always someone who is quick to pull the "you don't know what your doing card" with everyone lol

Reactions: Fozzy71

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
HAHAHA. I just assumed it was a design on the gold that they didn't put a logo. I have no data to say yes or no on the common link between gold version and problems but if you've built on that many different products and tried that many times on this one, I'll go with what you say on it because I'm at about 25% of the number of products you are :D.
I think i need to get a black or SS to compare. real shame cause the gold is sexy as hell

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Not to sound like an ..., despite you clearly sounding like one,

If you think I'm an A hole, I don't care. I say it like I see it.
If you have been following along, you know mine came a part at the press fit threads.
I said it's cheaply made & stand by that.
But it vapes like a Beast!

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
If you think I'm an A hole, I don't care. I say it like I see it.
If you have been following along, you know mine came a part at the press fit threads.
I said it's cheaply made & stand by that.
But it vapes like a Beast!
I never said it didn't. I said it leaked or vapor locked. The vape is great, it's ability to not leak and wick fast enough to chain vape is not good. You didn't call anything like you seen it. You jumped to a conclusion and it was a huge swing and a miss. If you followed along and watched the review you would have seen that as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread