Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I just tried your link JW and can't get access thru that either. I can go to other sites just fine, but Efun.top just doesn't want to load for me for some reason. Strange, I even tried to get there by typing in the site address and same thing.:confused:

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
I just tried your link JW and can't get access thru that either. I can go to other sites just fine, but Efun.top just doesn't want to load for me for some reason. Strange, I even tried to get there by typing in the site address and same thing.:confused:
I have trouble getting to efun.top from Internet Explorer. No trouble at all with Chrome. I ordered all my Sirens from them and had no problems with delivery.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I just got 2 of the 22mm versions delivered. Any pointers off the top I should know? I haven't built in a little since my Kayfun 4 but I am ready and over buying coils again. Should I give it a good wash before using it for the first time? Thanks.
    Always give any new atomizer a bath, as far as tips wick it thick because you may have seeping and or leaking but there is a fix in this thread. :)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I just got 2 of the 22mm versions delivered. Any pointers off the top I should know? I haven't built in a little since my Kayfun 4 but I am ready and over buying coils again. Should I give it a good wash before using it for the first time? Thanks.

Welcome to the thread!

You'll have better luck with a 3 mm diameter coil. I usually use 26 or 28 ga. Kanthal anywhere from .9 - 2.0 ohms, but most often around 1.2 ohms. Stuff that wick full of cotton or your wick of choice, or you may have seepage through the afc. The screw heads are large, which makes trapping the leads very easy. Another thing I love about installing a coil in the Siren, is that there is a high wall on the outside of the area where the leads are trapped, which helps to make it even easier! (Not sure if I'm using the right terminology, but when you install your coil, I bet you'll figure out what I'm talking about.) Let us know if you have seeping or other trouble!

If you aren't blown away by the flavor immediately, give it 24 hours for the coil/wick to break in.

Enjoy!!

jbeef86

Dec 12, 2013
    California
    Thank you both. I have read through the thread a bit but not completely. Based off what you all have said I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this tank. Easy build flavor etc. Gonna try and get it cleaned and a build in there by tonight.

Also, do you all run the wick down to the base for best results?

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Thank you both. I have read through the thread a bit but not completely. Based off what you all have said I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this tank. Easy build flavor etc. Gonna try and get it cleaned and a build in there by tonight.

I do.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

You're welcome! Like Big Bob, I run my wicks down to the bottom. When you wash it, be sure to look out for the o-ring on the bottom of the tank. Sometimes it sticks to the glass, which is fine, but you want to make sure not to lose it down the drain. It usually comes off in the warm, soapy bath, but if it doesn't, there's no need to take it off, and risk tearing it. It will come off eventually. I always put a colander in a bowl in my kitchen sink and keep all the Siren parts in the colander while washing. If you remove the glass from both the top and bottom of the tank when washing, it will dry faster.

Come back and tell us what you think. I think you're gonna love it!

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    You're welcome! Like Big Bob, I run my wicks down to the bottom. When you wash it, be sure to look out for the o-ring on the bottom of the tank. Sometimes it sticks to the glass, which is fine, but you want to make sure not to lose it down the drain. It usually comes off in the warm, soapy bath, but if it doesn't, there's no need to take it off, and risk tearing it. It will come off eventually. I always put a colander in a bowl in my kitchen sink and keep all the Siren parts in the colander while washing. If you remove the glass from both the top and bottom of the tank when washing, it will dry faster.

Absolutely right on the colander, don't know how many O-rings have been lost without it. I just received tracking from Ahlusion JW and now the wait really begins. ;):thumb::) PS They really take there juice making very serious.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Absolutely right on the colander, don't know how many O-rings have been lost without it. I just received tracking from Ahlusion JW and now the wait really begins. ;):thumb::) PS They really take there juice making very serious.

Oh yes. I lost plenty of Siren o-rings down the drain too, before the colander!

Cool! I can't wait to hear what you think of AHL juices. If your package was picked up tonight, I bet you'll have your order on Monday or Tuesday. It will go from Swartz Creek to Allen Park, probably tonight. Once it leaves Allen Park, you'll be able to see what the expected delivery date is.

The AHL juices really shine in the Siren! Enjoy!

jbeef86

Dec 12, 2013
    California

Thank you both for all the advice. I read the part about the o-rings earlier so I made sure when I took that part off. Cleaned one tank, coiled (1.4) and wicked it up. Threw in some Tribeca 12mg (I think its 12mg). Tastes good right off the bat but feels a bit strong for me (and I use a Juul a lot). Maybe its not 12mg but 18mg my unicorn bottle was unmarked. My second tank I will use some 12mg other stuff that I know for sure is 12. I may have also used a bit too much cotton but it seems to be doing fine and it fit through the wick openings ok.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I may have also used a bit too much cotton

Not likely, more is better with the siren, I have crammed mine so full of cotton, was hard to get it in the channels to put it back together, and still no dry hits, never had a dry hit with the siren, want that cotton well stuffed in there, or it will leak.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Thank you both for all the advice. I read the part about the o-rings earlier so I made sure when I took that part off. Cleaned one tank, coiled (1.4) and wicked it up. Threw in some Tribeca 12mg (I think its 12mg). Tastes good right off the bat but feels a bit strong for me (and I use a Juul a lot). Maybe its not 12mg but 18mg my unicorn bottle was unmarked. My second tank I will use some 12mg other stuff that I know for sure is 12. I may have also used a bit too much cotton but it seems to be doing fine and it fit through the wick openings ok.

Excellent! I've vaped 12 mg. Tribeca in the Siren, and it was great, but you may be more sensitive to throat hit than I am. If you've got other Halo juices you might try them in 12 mg. Halo's Prime 15 & Tribeca and EVO's Spiced Apple, Coastal Collider & Nutty Caramel are all great in the Siren, as are all of my Ahlusion juices.

jbeef86

Dec 12, 2013
    California
    Excellent! I've vaped 12 mg. Tribeca in the Siren, and it was great, but you may be more sensitive to throat hit than I am. If you've got other Halo juices you might try them in 12 mg. Halo's Prime 15 & Tribeca and EVO's Spiced Apple, Coastal Collider & Nutty Caramel are all great in the Siren, as are all of my Ahlusion juices.

The Tribeca I had must have been an 18mg because it was too harsh. I emptied the tank out and put another 12mg liquid I had and it was right where I like it. Cleaned my 2nd tank and used another 12mg liquid I had and it's great too. Liking it a lot so far.

mogelwarfare

Jun 20, 2017
    Hey im interested to buy this beautiful siren ;-) but im too lazy to read 164 pages , which version can you guys recommend me ? 22mm or 25mm ? Are there difference in color ? Do they have a tight draw ?

Excuse me if someone else asked this question before , if so , then please tell me the page so i can look up the answers to my questions :)

jbeef86

Dec 12, 2013
    California
    Hey im interested to buy this beautiful siren ;-) but im too lazy to read 164 pages , which version can you guys recommend me ? 22mm or 25mm ? Are there difference in color ? Do they have a tight draw ?

Excuse me if someone else asked this question before , if so , then please tell me the page so i can look up the answers to my questions :)

Hi - I just received 2 of the stainless 22mm versions yesterday. Cleaned - coiled - wicked them both up and they are working great. Easy to build easy to wick. I used more wick than less and its doing good not a dry hit yet. The 22mm has a solid stainless cover over the build area and 25mm has glass. The juice capacity is the main difference and I believe the build area is exactly the same. I have read that the 25mm build area may have issues with the glass part but someone on here with actual experience with the tank will chime in. I got mine from eciggity and ordered on Monday so they probably still have stock.

access0denied

ECF Veteran
    Oct 9, 2015

From my understanding the 22mm has less problems than the 25mm. I had a black 25mm for about 2 months, loved it. Then started to have issues. I just ordered a black 22mm the other day, just waiting on the mail.

As for the draw, I wish it was tighter. With it fully open you can do a direct lung.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

Welcome to the thread! Some people have reported problems resulting from the open build deck on the 25 mm. For that reason, I always recommend the 22s. The draw is not as tight as I'd like it to be, so I set my airflow control to the smallest hole and only open it halfway. You can choose either black or SS. If you buy it, make sure you use a 3.0 mm diameter coil and stuff it as full of cotton as possible. If there's not enough cotton, you'll have seepage through the afc. There are other posts about seepage issues on this page as well. It's an excellent flavor rta that's easy to build, easy to wick and will not give you a dry hit. There are sometimes issues with seeping, but we've got a fix for them.

jbeef86

Dec 12, 2013
    California
    Welcome to the thread! Some people have reported problems resulting from the open build deck on the 25 mm. For that reason, I always recommend the 22s. The draw is not as tight as I'd like it to be, so I set my airflow control to the smallest hole and only open it halfway. You can choose either black or SS. If you buy it, make sure you use a 3.0 mm diameter coil and stuff it as full of cotton as possible. If there's not enough cotton, you'll have seepage through the afc. There are other posts about seepage issues on this page as well. It's an excellent flavor rta that's easy to build, easy to wick and will not give you a dry hit. There are sometimes issues with seeping, but we've got a fix for them.

Hi JustWondering1 - now when you talk about seeping where are we talking about? Airholes? Bottom of the tank?

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hi JustWondering1 - now when you talk about seeping where are we talking about? Airholes? Bottom of the tank?
    The base is press fit together, that and the air holes are where it will seep or leak. Also don't forget to close the air holes when filling.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread