Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I mix medicine flower vanilla for my wife. Amzingly i constantly get five weeks out of a 1.8 ohm nautilus coil. Even then it is still fine, i just do not want to push my luck. 9 watts and around 5 ml a day. So around 175 ml per coil. This has been consistent for 18 months, never a problem. I put it down to no sweetners and i always soak her coils in 50/50 unflavored for a couple of hours first.

That must be a very clean Vanilla to get about 175ml on each pre-made coil. Whatever you are doing seems to be working Dubminer, ConGrats.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
upload_2018-3-22_0-18-8.jpeg

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Wow, that's for sure. 175 on one coil??????

What's the secret, Dubz?
@Katdarling @52anddone I soak the coils in a spare Nautilus mini for at least a couple of hours in 50/50 unflavored juice before transferring to her regular nautilus. I think this helps to stop the Vanilla juice stick to the cotton. Medicine flower is natural so no added sweeteners.She only vapes at 9 watts. I think it is a combination of all three things. I have got at least five weeks a coil for the last 18 months using this method.Not had a failure yet.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
That's something to think about for my application here. Is that Medicine Flower Vanilla strong, I mean do you have to use a high % to get good flavor ??
It is very strong i used to use CAP vanilla custard and CAP french vanilla mixed together at around 5%. With medicine flower i use 0.5% total. I now dilute the medicine flower 4 to 1 with pg and mix it at 2% just to make it easier to mix. It is crazy expensive but the quality and the amount you use is more than worth it.It also needs a long steep. 1 to 2 months min.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I'm using CAP French Vanilla also, with INW Shisha Vanilla and another Vanilla that escapes my mind right now in a 50/50 base.

WoW !! 1 to 2 months steep ?? Where do you get it, can you give me a link ?? How much do you buy at one time. I'm thinking of trying some myself (for my daughter that is).

Last edited:
Reactions: Katdarling

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I'm using CAP French Vanilla also, with INW Shisha Vanilla and another Vanilla that escapes my mind right now in a 50/50 base.

WoW !! 1 to 2 months steep ?? Where do you get it, can you give me a link ?? How much do you buy at one time. I'm thinking of trying some myself (for my daughter that is).

I get it right from the manufacturer. I buy the larger size,last ages at .5%

Vanilla Flavor

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
@Katdarling @52anddone I soak the coils in a spare Nautilus mini for at least a couple of hours in 50/50 unflavored juice before transferring to her regular nautilus. I think this helps to stop the Vanilla juice stick to the cotton. Medicine flower is natural so no added sweeteners.She only vapes at 9 watts. I think it is a combination of all three things. I have got at least five weeks a coil for the last 18 months using this method.Not had a failure yet.

Welp, you're obviously doing something (VERY) right! :toast:

And how are the wicks holding up? Same sort of longevity?

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Welp, you're obviously doing something (VERY) right! :toast:

And how are the wicks holding up? Same sort of longevity?
The wicks and everything else are fine, i could get longer than 5 weeks but i do not want to push it and have my wife stranded with a bad coil. For that reason i change every five weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread