Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Alright, alright. I'll admit that I'm slower than molasses in January. :( Does that mean that ya'll don't like me anymore ??

No way!! You are such an inventive and resourceful vaper! I love reading your posts!! Please, keep em coming!! :thumbs:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
(Just scrolled back...)

Are you talking about my comment, regarding your comment to Kat? LOL - that has to do with HER, not you, and the fact that in exactly seven days (27-Feb), she and I will officially have been doing our own coils for one year.

If it weren't for the F'nDA, we'd probably have never made the jump. We've got a thing for blister packs. They're HAWT!!!

;)

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Whatchu talkin' 'bout (Willis)? HECK NO!!!!!

Did I miss something? Do you not like drip-tips, or are my socks & underwear the problem? :blink::lol:

The fact that it takes me 10-15 minutes to manicure my wicks just right. ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Feb the 27. Shalst we expect a HUUUUGE ECF party for our one year of doing Rebuilds, DPL? I think it's only right! :lol:

I'm sort of in the 52 and on this boat. 10-15 minutes sounds about my speed for futzing with the wick trimming, massaging, playing around, upping the coil, lowering the coil, turning on brighter lights so I can actually SEE what I'm doing, test firing (after soaking the wick), minor adjustments with some sort of stick implement to make sure the wicks are symmetrical......

Then I'm too tired to continue, so I set the whole shebang on a paper towel..... "for tomorrow". ;)

You boys, and your 10-15 seconds.

Best of my life tho, right? ;) :laugh:

PS. What drip tips are everyone using on the Sirens ? Stock or 3rd party ?

The choice is a bit limited as the little mini chimney on the top cap is 10mm.

REALLY? (and to you, too, Just)..... really? I use all my various tips on the Digi. You did prompt me to try the CV Mings, and they all fit mine.

Things that make ya go ........ HMMMMMMMMM.

View attachment 636723
Plum Blossom / SKU: 1735104 -- many colors & patterns

I loved those! DPL got me a few and then I got a few more!! I never use them, but dayum, they are marvelous!

Alright, alright. I'll admit that I'm slower than molasses in January. :( Does that mean that ya'll don't like me anymore ??

Silly man. We ADORBS you.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
And that's just to manicure my wick, not to coil, not to massage my coil, not to wet my coil and get it sitting just right, but, I don't test fire anymore as I do spaced coils and found no need to do that. So, I admit that I am kind of Slow as 10-15 seconds does not give me enough time to even figure out what I want to do, let alone to do it. ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
We all do things differently, and there is no such thing as a right or wrong way.

And Kat, get it straight. It's the best THIRTY seconds of your life (", babe. ")

[emoji23][emoji6][emoji42]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! Another :bday: thread!!!!!!!!!

(52, I will link you privately so as not to cause a commotion here... stay tuned)

And that's just to manicure my wick, not to coil, not to massage my coil, not to wet my coil and get it sitting just right, but, I don't test fire anymore as I do spaced coils and found no need to do that. So, I admit that I am kind of Slow as 10-15 seconds does not give me enough time to even figure out what I want to do, let alone to do it. ;)

We all do things differently, and there is no such thing as a right or wrong way.

And Kat, get it straight. It's the best THIRTY seconds of your life (", babe. ")

[emoji23][emoji6][emoji42]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(30) ;)

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Kat's/DPL 1 year anniversary for coil building ? I would have thought that you would have been building for a lot longer than that. Congratulations to the both of you. :bday:
Thanks, 52. [emoji4]

Kicking and screaming we went (only a VERY slight exaggeration too).

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
No way!! You are such an inventive and resourceful vaper! I love reading your posts!! Please, keep em coming!! :thumbs:

No, I was just try'in to make a Funny ;) (though my wife says I have a warped sense of humor).

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! Another :bday: thread!!!!!!!!!

(52, I will link you privately so as not to cause a commotion here... stay tuned)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(30) ;)

I Love that song, as with most of their selections. Good groups of the past, for sure. :thumbs:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Feb the 27. Shalst we expect a HUUUUGE ECF party for our one year of doing Rebuilds, DPL? I think it's only right! :lol:

I'm sort of in the 52 and on this boat. 10-15 minutes sounds about my speed for futzing with the wick trimming, massaging, playing around, upping the coil, lowering the coil, turning on brighter lights so I can actually SEE what I'm doing, test firing (after soaking the wick), minor adjustments with some sort of stick implement to make sure the wicks are symmetrical......

Then I'm too tired to continue, so I set the whole shebang on a paper towel..... "for tomorrow". ;)

You boys, and your 10-15 seconds.

Best of my life tho, right? ;) :laugh:

REALLY? (and to you, too, Just)..... really? I use all my various tips on the Digi. You did prompt me to try the CV Mings, and they all fit mine.

Things that make ya go ........ HMMMMMMMMM.

I loved those! DPL got me a few and then I got a few more!! I never use them, but dayum, they are marvelous!

Yes! I love the plum blossom tip. It's too long to look right on every set up, but it does look good on a few and the flavor with it is fantastic. I plan to feed my constant need for more drip tips with a few more of this variety. I love the ones that have the women wearing the kimonas on them, but haven't bought them yet.

Silly man. We ADORBS you.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

"Yes! I love the plum blossom tip. It's too long to look right on every set up, but it does look good on a few and the flavor with it is fantastic. I plan to feed my constant need for more drip tips with a few more of this variety. I love the ones that have the women wearing the kimonas on them, but haven't bought them yet."

upload_2017-2-20_18-42-40.png

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
"Yes! I love the plum blossom tip. It's too long to look right on every set up, but it does look good on a few and the flavor with it is fantastic. I plan to feed my constant need for more drip tips with a few more of this variety. I love the ones that have the women wearing the kimonas on them, but haven't bought them yet."

View attachment 636805

Yesssssss! Love this one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread