Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Welp, 52 and Just..... if one wanted to have spare 0s for the Digi...... where in the hellsbells on that site might one find the correct ones?

Links, appreciated.

(and is that a "no" on Amazonia?)

I am going to send the
Welp, 52 and Just..... if one wanted to have spare 0s for the Digi...... where in the hellsbells on that site might one find the correct ones?

Links, appreciated.

(and is that a "no" on Amazonia?)

I'll send the dimensions for the 22 and 25 Sirens to my contact at The O-Ring Store, and I will ask him to give me item numbers and everything we need to know to order what we need. I'll post what he sends me here. I think he will help because he knows he frustrated me yesterday, by refusing to measure a package of o-rings I have.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
So, if I'm understanding correctly, Digi does not carry spares NOR say where to get them?

Digiflavor said they will be available at some point at Myvpro.com and probably other retailers as well. They didn't say when they might be available there, so I wanted to go ahead and get a good supply of them from an o-ring vendor.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
If they gave out the O-ring sizes to Just, then I wonder if Digiflavor has any intention of putting those O-rings out for sale ?

Digiflavor said they will offer them for sale, but since they aren't available currently, they have no problem giving them to me. I told them I would post the information here, and they had no problem with that. The guy at The O-Ring Store told me that manufacturer's of vape products usually provide o-ring dimensions when they aren't available for sale. He said that's a common practice in the vape industry.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I'm thinking I should check my 4's, so to speak.

Oh! I made a mistake here. It is the # 5 I've been doing without on some of my 22s, not the 4s. That's the one that sometimes adheres to the top of the glass when I take it apart for cleaning and goes down the drain if I'm not careful.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Oh! I made a mistake here. It is the # 5 I've been doing without on some of my 22s, not the 4s. That's the one that sometimes adheres to the top of the glass when I take it apart for cleaning and goes down the drain if I'm not careful.

Got it! Le Cinco. I cheat - I don't separate those any longer, and instead bath them together. I figure trying to track one kid is enough of a challenge.

Thankfully I never had twins. :confused:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Eager to hear your take, hon! And I do hope you enjoy it.

I have to say Ms. Katillac, I was a bit skeptical re: your vaunted Eggroll tank. I'm eating a delicious bowl of crow at the moment.:D What a fine lil tank indeed! Just arrived this morning and the out of the box vape with the standard 1.0 CLR coil is well, darn good. Air flow is exceptionally smooth though a tad airier than I like. (Im going over the airflow system in the base to see if I can mod it a bit) Just bought 3 more tanks in some other colors. In the process of rebuilding a bit higher ohm coil and that should round off this diamond in the rough nicely. Cheers sweets! Excellent piece of advice this was! :)
eggroll.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Links to the o-rings needed for the 22 and 25 mm Sirens at The O-Ring Store below.

Siren 22:

S1.00X008

or

N1.00X008

S1.00X018

or

N1.00X018

N1.50X022

Siren 25:

S1.00X008

Or

N1.00X008

S1.00X018

Or

N1.00X018

S1.00X019

or

N1.00X019

N2.00X020

This lost size appears to be square, which I do not have available, these are the two closest sizes I have available.

N2.00X020.5

Thank you,

Andrew Loseth

JW, thanks bunches for taking this on, and getting us the info!

I have to say Ms. Katillac, I was a bit skeptical re: your vaunted Eggroll tank. I'm eating a delicious bowl of crow at the moment.:D What a fine lil tank indeed! Just arrived this morning and the out of the box vape with the standard 1.0 CLR coil is well, darn good. Air flow is exceptionally smooth though a tad airier than I like. (Im going over the airflow system in the base to see if I can mod it a bit) Just bought 3 more tanks in some other colors. In the process of rebuilding a bit higher ohm coil and that should round off this diamond in the rough nicely. Cheers sweets! Excellent piece of advice this was! :)
View attachment 638507

Dasher, that is one FINE lookin' set up ya got there!

So, dahlink, you skepticated my advise for the Eggie? Do you prefer your crow warmed? ;)

I'm thrilled to hear your positive take on it! By the way, and you've prolly dialed it down by now, but you can adjust that air flow to a mere whisper of the softest of whispers. And if you like the stock coil, just wait for your rebuild.

Yummy!!!!!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
View attachment 638507

With a Zen tip, even! I like it, Jim.

I'm with you on the higher ohm coil, but I can't get any of my coils to die yet. I just keep re-wicking them.

One day, I'll have my way, and said Egg Roll will be looking mighty fine atop a Provi v2.5 (oh, yes it will!).

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
With a Zen tip, even! I like it, Jim.

I'm with you on the higher ohm coil, but I can't get any of my coils to die yet. I just keep re-wicking them.

One day, I'll have my way, and said Egg Roll will be looking mighty fine atop a Provi v2.5 (oh, yes it will!).

7 wraps of KA1 around some Rayon got me right at 1.5...just where I like it. Vapes like a lil champ. :)

I'm thrilled to hear your positive take on it! By the way, and you've prolly dialed it down by now, but you can adjust that air flow to a mere whisper of the softest of whispers.

I screwed the AFC down to the tightest it could take...and still just a tad bit more open than I like (have I mentioned I like it real tight?).:banana: None the less its a quick, easy, and satisfying vape. Thanks again, Cheers!

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
This is the response I got back from GeekVape today;

Replacement O-rings
service geekvapeusa <service@geekvapeusa.com>
Yesterday, 9:58 AMYou

Thank you so much for contacting us here at GeekVape! I'm happy to help you, as we’ve had to collaborate with a retailer to carry our parts due to new regulations. You can find all the replacement parts that are available for our products on our authorized GeekVape distributor’s site: myvpro.com

Unfortunately we don't have those o-rings yet, but they should be in stock very soon. Please keep checking back.

Hopefully this helps you out! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Thanks for vaping with us here at GeekVape!

--
Jacob Tuckfield
U.S. Customer Service Manager
service@geekvapeusa.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread