Not open for further replies.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
I'm still having a like/not like relationship with my Digi. Last nite's adventures included enuf leaking out the air holes to drive even a sane person nuts (not that I'm all that sane, but whatevs). I did vape thru a lot of it, but now looking at the tank this morning, I see that I "consumed" (via a bit of vape and a LOT of leakage) about 3/4ths of the tankful.

GRR.

So I did the "add an extra bit of rayon in the channels" trick. I also gave a slight uplift to the wick near the diffuser cap.

We shall see. The tank HAD been performing flawlessly, until I filled it. It seems to be working well right now, but geeze, I have to fill it AGAIN!

Thirsty little buggers, these Digis! (Dare I say LEAKY little buggers, these.) :blink:

I have 3 25mm and 4 22mm. Of those 7 tanks, I can count on 5 of them weeping like a lil liberal on election day when I re-fill the juice. The other 2 work flawlessly and for the life of me I have no idea why. They are all wicked, coiled, o-ringed, and used in the exact same manner. So I feel your pain there...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Fickle female. :D

Risking redundancy? ;)

I have 3 25mm and 4 22mm. Of those 7 tanks, I can count on 5 of them weeping like a lil liberal on election day when I re-fill the juice. The other 2 work flawlessly and for the life of me I have no idea why. They are all wicked, coiled, o-ringed, and used in the exact same manner. So I feel your pain there...

Wow, really! 5 on the left and 2 on the right? (no comments politically, but giggling just the same)

Please don't cry for me argentino. I drink Chardonnay. Pain is imaginario. (And besides! It's vaping like a Bro man Clouder Prince King Yaay Champ!)

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Risking redundancy? ;)

Wow, really! 5 on the left and 2 on the right? (no comments politically, but giggling just the same)

Please don't cry for me argentino. I drink Chardonnay. Pain is imaginario. (And besides! It's vaping like a Bro man Clouder Prince King Yaay Champ!)

I think Jim is trying to say that he has 5 "Snow Flakes" and 2 "Real Deals" in his group. ;)

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jacob is the guy I was working with at Digiflavor/GeekVape. I am pretty sure you and I have lit a fire under them about the need for replacement part availability and all of your o-ring needs will soon be met. In the interim, you could try the ones at The O-Ring Store that are supposed to be the closest in size to your square o-ring.

That's what I am gonna do very soon, Thanks to You:thumbs:. I'm gonna try out those O-rings you sourced at TheO-ringStore for my 25.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: multiple oopsies...lol

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

I seem to be having a hard time posting all of a sudden, I wonder whats up.

Seems you had NO problem posting! Prolifically! :lol:

Hmm, not sure I got it..post it one more time por favor? :D And thanks for the linki (that a word?) ;)

Linki is fine. As is linkie. But you have to draw a heart above the "i"s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread