Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Took the club scene punishment like a champ. I did have some leakage right after a top refill at the bar. Was coming out of the seams and holes of the air flow ring. Not sure what that was about. Looking forward to comparing this tank to the Cthulhu MTL 24mm rta that is supposed to be here at the Casa on Saturday. I've have field tested both the 22mm and 25mm versions now and I give them both top marks. Would love to see a SS or Glass/SS hybrid replacement glass option so it is more work friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad it performed well at the bar! I had one leak when I first used it, but never another. I think it was probably the o ring, but I had also had laid it on its side just before the leak. I'd love to hear how it compares to the Cthulu!!

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Glad it performed well at the bar! I had one leak when I first used it, but never another. I think it was probably the o ring, but I had also had laid it on its side just before the leak. I'd love to hear how it compares to the Cthulu!!

I'll do a side by side comparison once I get a lil time on the Cthulhu. I am very interested myself on how the two will stack up.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm so excited !
I have one coming !

We've got... "some" coming to. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Don't ask - I screwed up. :blink::lol:

Actually, now that I think about it, I think it was @Katdarling 's fault. :laugh:;)

I hope they're good. :rolleyes:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
( I heard about that )

Yeppers. TOO funny (multitasking me). D'oh!

They are, you won't be disappointed, if you are, I will buy them off you for half price :lol:

Such a deal! ;-)

@Katdarling 's fault, you say, @DPLongo22 ??

:lol:

Blame it on the rain. Or Rio.

... Or the mirror? Then there's THAT (right?)!

Nooooo !

You blame it on the Bossa Nova !

Maybe even Boss Hoss?

D'oh!!!!!!!

I KNEW I forgot one!!!!!!! Thanks, classie!!!!!! The Bossa Nova..... dance of the elite. ;)

The Elite 808??? Don't laugh but I had a few (remember?) Phil even did a video...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Arnold Ziffle

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
San Quentin
the flavor was outstanding. he had the draw set a lot looser than I would have expected. it was his peach watermelon. when we got home I put some in a kayfun and my wife's aerotank. I was surprised how good it was in the aerotank so I put it in a mini vivi nova. again ,great flavor. he said its one of his favorite tanks and uses it daily.

an aside, we got there too early and were allowed to go in during the dealer portion of the show. they let us in because we drove a few
hours and were by far older than everyone else. Phil spent around a half an hour talking to us and we had a great time. his passion about vaping came through especially if you're using an ego and it's working well you shouldn't be looked down upon and ridiculed by the cloud crowd. one of his pet peeves. also he's taller than I thought. I'm 6.2 and noticed he does have legs. genuine good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread