Status
Not open for further replies.

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
Also never heard anyone say they had to raise wattage because a tank is half inch longer than another tank, I vape the same wattage on all tanks, from the doggy style (short tank) to the hussar full size (long tank).

Anyway, we will see on the new siren, sure a lot more info in the next few days :)

It’s pretty simple. I vape my skyline at 240C, which is pretty tall and my Nectar and Narda which are very short at 230C. Not that strange considering the skyline adds about 20mm in height. Air travelling along that longer chimney cools down significantly so I have to raise the TC to get the same experience. If I was vaping in Watts I would be doing the same thing.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Why does it make sense? I MTL vape, and I wouldn't go out with a 2mil tank, as know I would have to take a bottle of juice to refill, 2 mil would no way last me for a work day.

If want to make it EU compliant, then make 2 versions, one for the ones who have to have 2mils, and one for the others that don't.

Not really a fan of this style, but if it is only 2 mils, I will not bother trying it for sure.
+1 on that. The best part of a 4ml tank on a MTL device is not having to bring anything but the tank itself. I don't want to carry around juice with me.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Barring the gunmetal , the rest are not looking too hot to me :/

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thanks for looking out for us Green! I wish they didn't have the gold on them. I can't wait until they post all of the facts and features. I feel sure they will give us the option of a tighter draw than the V1.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Looking at the Digiflavor website, which does not show the Siren V2 yet, I get the impression they are big into meeting the EU's TP-whatever regulations regarding tanks that are limited to a max 2ml juice capacity. Assuming the Siren V2 is a 22mm tank, from the pics it looks like the juice capacity will be less than that of the V1. That's a bummer, but good (I guess) for our friends living and vaping in Europe. Not so good for those of us living elsewhere. I'll just have to wait and see how well this tank is reviewed once it is available. For now I'm not all that excited about. Maybe I should get some more 22mm Siren V1 RTAs now, while they are still available?

I remember they were testing two versions of the V2. I'm hoping the V2 will be convertable, so we can switch the tank capacity.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
The V2 ?? If we get what Vic was showing in his "First Looks", then I might be getting one. Integrated defuser, looks like all kinds of air draw options, new deck (not sure about that though). Vic didn't get into capacity though, which would have been nice.

Last edited:

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
I don't think much of it at first glance. Hopefully it is better that it looks. Will wait for some reviews. With the new coil connector, any of us who are left handed will have to make their coils in reverse. I had this problem with one of the other Digiflavor rtas.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I don't think much of it at first glance. Hopefully it is better that it looks. Will wait for some reviews. With the new coil connector, any of us who are left handed will have to make their coils in reverse. I had this problem with one of the other Digiflavor rtas.

Oh that's a bummer for us leftys! I'm happy to hear Vic say it's even more flavorful than the V1. I love the flavor factor of the V1 myself, but mo flavor is always mo better!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I didn't catch that on first look ian. I gotta go back and pay more attention this time. Old People :(

The first look on the V2 is after all of the chit chat, and what he has to say about it is good, but I wish he told us more. I'd watch it again, but there was so much chit chat, I don't want to have to sit through it all again to hear the small amount of info on the V2.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I don't know, is it that ian, or do you just have to flip your coil over upside down ??;)

As far as a tighter draw, that will all depend on how tight the air flow ring is attached to the base, and how much "Blow-By" there is when completely closed off. Some atties can be closed off completely and still move a fair amount of air to vape on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread