hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I am getting what I would call medium flavor out of this tank so far but I haven't experimented at all with wicking and coils. I just threw a Clapton coil in it when I first got it and wicked it like I do the v1. I've just been using it like that.

Reactions: stols001

access0denied

ECF Veteran
    Oct 9, 2015
    Gee, you guys are really making me feel good about my purchase. I haven't even received it yet. There was so much positive chatter about the V1 I thought this was a safe try. Oh well, small investment it will look good on the shelf with my other mistakes.
    You may have better luck than I do. Best of luck. I, also comparing this 30 dollar tank to 120 dollar tank.

• Agree

ian91

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 14, 2013
    Westbank, BC Canada
    Been using this for a couple of days now. I am enjoying it but the airflow is a bit less than I like even with all 5 AFC holes open. I decided to pry off the defuser or whatever it is called under the coil. This is just press fit and will go back on if you are careful removing it. The center airflow is not huge. Looks like 3mm or less. Definitely improves the airflow.

ShaneR42

ECF Veteran
    Jun 5, 2016
    Gee, you guys are really making me feel good about my purchase. I haven't even received it yet. There was so much positive chatter about the V1 I thought this was a safe try. Oh well, small investment it will look good on the shelf with my other mistakes.

I wouldn't write if off just yet. People have varying experiences with the same tank. The V1, as an example, was one of the worst tanks I've ever used. Hated it. Others, though, loved it. You never know until you try....

Hawise

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    AB, Canada

Don't feel too bad. Opinions seem to be mixed, and you may be one of the happy ones.

I find the flavour just shy of the Prime, which isn't half bad for 1/4 the cost. The only thing I'd change would be the top cap. It's definitely an at-home vape as I wouldn't trust it anywhere it might get bumped around.

Carnage9270

ECF Veteran
    Feb 27, 2015
    Washington
    Don't feel too bad. Opinions seem to be mixed, and you may be one of the happy ones.

I find the flavour just shy of the Prime, which isn't half bad for 1/4 the cost. The only thing I'd change would be the top cap. It's definitely an at-home vape as I wouldn't trust it anywhere it might get bumped around.
    If the seal on the top cap is a little light, the oring pops out. Put a thin piece of plastic or something up there and it will tighten up.

Chodi

ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2016
    So...I ordered this:
    Siren 2 24mm Style GTA Tank Atomizer 4.5ml - Gun Metal

and today I got a very official box which looked exactly like the genuine article but it was for a 22mm Siren V2. I ordered a 24mm. I open the box and inside is a 24mm Siren V2 ( says so on the base along with the serial). I also got a spare glass and the usual parts kit. What I got was the black version not anything like what was in the advertised photo. This looks exactly like the production version I see in all the review videos. I ordered the gun metal color but who cares.

I built it an hour ago and it looks and works perfectly. None of this makes any sense. This thing is too authentic to be a clone. If it is a clone they deserve an award for their work. I would swear this came out of the original factory but I cannot image how? Certainly not at this price? It vapes great and no leaks on the first build.

I would upload photos but I have no idea how to do that on the forum. This is a real mystery. Any advice on how to insert photos and I will add them. I took two photos with my phone and placed them on my computer. I have no idea how to insert them from my computer into this post?

Chodi

ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2016
    I think I have this photo thing figured out:

a>

IMG_20171127_142818.jpg

IMG_20171127_142745.jpg

Chodi

ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2016
    The packaging probably got mixed up at the factory, and rather than open them, they just sold them on the cheap.

I agree that it is some version of that story as this is far too original in appearance . I cannot imagine how the reseller (2F Vape) even knows what is in the box since there is no indication that it is really a 24mm black version in the box? Here is the bottom and sides of the box:
    IMG_20171128_063401.jpg

IMG_20171128_063438.jpg

IMG_20171128_063420.jpg

The box came in what appeared to be factory shrink wrap with a small barcode sticker attached. I will probably order more this morning before they go away. It is still at this crazy price.I don't know what color I will actually get in the box but that is not an issue for me.

Carnage9270

ECF Veteran
    Feb 27, 2015
    Washington
    That is not a genuine box. The centre photo which says 'digiglavor' proves it. There is no scratch and check sticker on the bottom either. Mine came in the same box but I noticed the differences. I cant speak for the tank itself.
    Yeah, my box looks completely different. Strange indeed.

• Agree
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread