DIGIFLAVOR SIREN V2 MTL GTA TANK

Status
Not open for further replies.

vBDKv

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 6, 2018
    Denmark
    Anyone know specification of Siren2 pre-built coils?
    They are 3 mm diameter, 7 wrap of wire.
    But I don't know what kind of wire, 316L or kanthal? Are they 24, 26 or 28 guage?
    You can give them a quick dry fire. If they turn blue, they are SS. If not, kanthal. I personally haven't bothered using them yet, I always seem to forget I have them :)

GhostTedd

Jul 3, 2018
    Miri
    Hello everyone. New to vaping world. Just quit smoking 3 months. Siren V2 is my 5th atty after Peeless RDTA, DJV Dejavu RDTA, Wasp Nano rda and Tobhino RDA but my first MTL RTA. Got to say I totally fall in love with it after using 4 different atomizers in 3 months time. I really like the flavour it produces. I have been having this Siren V2 for about 8 days and I chain vape on it quite a lot, hehe, until I got a really bad sore-throat today.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Hello everyone. New to vaping world. Just quit smoking 3 months. Siren V2 is my 5th atty after Peeless RDTA, DJV Dejavu RDTA, Wasp Nano RDA and Tobhino RDA but my first MTL RTA. Got to say I totally fall in love with it after using 4 different atomizers in 3 months time. I really like the flavour it produces. I have been having this Siren V2 for about 8 days and I chain vape on it quite a lot, hehe, until I got a really bad sore-throat today.
    Are you staying hydrated? You always need to drink extra when vaping. Are you using nic salts? That can really do it especially if not drinking enough of your favorite beverage.

:)

GhostTedd

Jul 3, 2018
    Miri
    Are you staying hydrated? You always need to drink extra when vaping. Are you using nic salts? That can really do it especially if not drinking enough of your favorite beverage.

I see, haha. I seldom drink water, maybe that is why. I had really bad sore-throat last week that I had to take some strong medication. I am just using normal 6mg e-juices. Thanks for the tips. I didn't know the part need to drink extra when vaping. When I vape using Wasp Nano RDA for around 5 times, I get really hot throat that I have to stop. LOL

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I see, haha. I I seldom drink water, maybe that is why. I had really bad sore-throat last week that I had to take some strong medication. I am just using normal 6mg e-juices. Thanks for the tips. I didn't know the part need to drink extra when vaping. When I vape using Wasp Nano RDA for around 5 times, I get really hot throat that I have to stop. LOL
    Water is good, but you can drink anything you normally would, anything to get that moisture back into you.

vBDKv

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 6, 2018
    Denmark
    Vaping with 1.5 ohm coil at 9 to 10 watts seems to give some faint burnt vape. Now vaping with 0.74 ohms using 26G Kanthal 5 wrap is giving me a much better vape. ejuice = USA Vape Lab's Arctic Blizzard.
    I usually go for 6 wraps with 26ga, 3mm id (should come out at 0.85), that way the coil wont bend as much as 7 wraps when tightened down. More wraps more flavor though. All spaced of course. I did try micro-coiling but it burned my cotton in less than a day. Apparently I'm a chain vaper and microcoils dont like that :)

GhostTedd

Jul 3, 2018
    Miri
    I usually go for 6 wraps with 26ga, 3mm id (should come out at 0.85), that way the coil wont bend as much as 7 wraps when tightened down. More wraps more flavor though. All spaced of course. I did try micro-coiling but it burned my cotton in less than a day. Apparently I'm a chain vaper and microcoils dont like that :)
    Thanks for the tips, I shall try this later in the evening. I am a chain vaper myself. Hehe.

vBDKv

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 6, 2018
    Denmark
    I see, haha. I seldom drink water, maybe that is why. I had really bad sore-throat last week that I had to take some strong medication. I am just using normal 6mg e-juices. Thanks for the tips. I didn't know the part need to drink extra when vaping. When I vape using Wasp Nano RDA for around 5 times, I get really hot throat that I have to stop. LOL
    You need to drink at least 2 liters of water (or half a gallon) every single day when vaping. Usually you won't feel thirsty until you start drinking. I also recommend taking a multivitamin pill if you get a lump feeling in your throat. New vapers do get that lump in their throat (me included) and a vitamin pill cured it right up.

Last edited:
    • Useful
    Reactions: stols001

GhostTedd

Jul 3, 2018
    Miri
    You need to drink at least 2 liters of water (or half a gallon) every single day when vaping. Usually you won't feel thirsty until you start drinking. I also recommend taking a multivitamin pill if you get a lump feeling in your throat. New vapers do get that lump in their throat (me included) and a vitamin pill cured it right up.
    Thanks so much for the tip.
    I get the lumpy feel in throat every now and then. Particularly today, after every few vapes, I felt it. Probably due to the over aged DIY ejuice. I shall change another ejuice and compare.

• Useful

GhostTedd

Jul 3, 2018
    Miri
    I have been having this Siren V2 for 14 days, it is awesome, gives great flavor for the vape, no leakage, no seepage and whatsoever, put it sideway, upside down, also no leak, the refill cap could be closed down perfectly with a good feel of pressure on it. Strange thing happened today, the refill cap o'ring does not provide pressure anymore to hold the refill cap down, it became very loose, I could just turn the top cap open just by swiping my finger across the top cap. This all happened after my one hour flight, LOL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread