DIGIFLAVOR SIREN V2 MTL GTA TANK

Status
Not open for further replies.

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
Nice looking Box :) Is that 3D Printer in the corner?

Busted The V2 out today. Sitting on Anino Lokal Philippines 818 full parallel mech.
3×30g wrapped in 40g SS Clapton 3mm @.37
2exqzxg.jpg

2880etg.jpg

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yep fairly sure it's the drip tip. Also fairly sure that the "fit" between the top cap of the 22 and the 24 are either entirely similar, or rather forgiving. I did have a situation where I swapped caps accidentally between the two sizes, and like, well, I was walking around most of the day with them like that. LOL.

I have yet to get a drop of leakage from my Sirens unless not wicked correctly (oh, and I had to replace a tank, and the tolerance with the O-ring wasn't great at the bottom, so like, I just replaced the oring and was good to go. Honestly they are pretty forgiving little or big tanks. LOL.

Anna

Reactions: GhostTedd

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
I really want to try the Savor RTA for the same restricted dtl I love on the Siren V2

I have it for a month. With 2.5mm insert this tank provide very smooth draw and excellent flavor for restricted dtl It is much better than Siren2 (and I like Siren2) in this kind of vaping. So far no leaking, building is very easy but coil legs have to face same direction and wicking can be a tad more difficult than on Siren. For those that like loose MTL or restricted DTL it is really very good tank... I do not know how it vape with 1mm insert because I did not try it yet... top filling is easy if you do not over tight the top cap... one negative is that AFC ring is very tight almost impossible to turn when tank is on mod but I set it where I like it and never bother to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread