Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    They said themselves this is how the final will look. Everyone agrees, the gold was ugly and stupid. Obviously DF got that feedback right away and listened.
    218702f872bc66556c96ad6e6802d415.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Now they do look much better, take off the drip tip and add your own and got a good looking tank, now to see if they confirm there will only be a 2 mil version, if do bigger than 2 mil, then be on for one :)

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Maybe you're right, and it will have gold, but I highly doubt it. They're not set to release until mid-late September so we'll find out then. Sorry if I came across as an ......., but it just seems silly to rag on them for a beta version that will never see retail.

Well they didn't post sayin they are the beta version, and also if people didn't 'rag' on them about it, then the gold rings would stay for sure, instead they get to here what the majority of customers want and can make changes before it goes into full production ;)

cfknight12

Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2017
    I thought I had seen that they'll do a 2ml and a 4ml version, likely with the removeable plug that most companies have been using for TPD compliance lately. But I'm not finding the source for that right now.

Check this site for more pics and info, as well as the lowest preorder price I've seen. I'm almost ready to pull the trigger for that price...

Digiflavor Siren V2 MTL GTA Tank

sudipt123

Jun 6, 2017
    India
    For starters :
    Forum Rules
    10. Misconduct
    a. These are not permitted -
    • Criticising or complaining about a Moderator, or how the site is run, except via PM (private message).

Secondly :
    5. Registration
    b. A person is only allowed one member account at ECF. Do not create multiple accounts. If there is a problem with your account and you cannot access it, DO NOT create another account: instead open a support ticket via the Contacts link at the top and bottom of every page and we will resolve the issue for you.

Thanks for the Heads up, but i recollect having contacted the support staff about my login thru the Social API's not working on multiple occasions!, didn't receive any response!. I do realise that, this isn't a Rant thread, even though i got locked out of my account, more interested in Digiflavor Siren V2 :)

Hope i've met the miniscule ECF criteria,and I am not cribbing about this.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 52anddone

cfknight12

Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2017
    Well they didn't post sayin they are the beta version, and also if people didn't 'rag' on them about it, then the gold rings would stay for sure, instead they get to here what the majority of customers want and can make changes before it goes into full production ;)
    Yeah, I definitely am glad they changed it, and I guess I should have specified it's silly to rag on them for something in the beta they've already showed will be changed. I just thought it was implied that they're in beta/pre-production because most images are renderings, and they've just showed the first real-life versions at a convention.

On second look at the link I posted above though, it looks like it is saying 2ml capacity... I find that strange though because it doesn't look much smaller than the original, but the original had 4ml. Maybe they'll also have a 25mm wide-guy like the v1 though, but it's hard to say since they're just starting to release info and changes are being made still obviously.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    On second look at the link I posted above though, it looks like it is saying 2ml capacity... I find that strange though because it doesn't look much smaller than the original, but the original had 4ml.

I've been thinking the same thing, watched the quick look with vic on that video and held the V1 and V2 side by side, and the V1 was only slightly bigger than the V2, so how does it only hold half the amount of liquid, and not to rag on digiflavor, but should have all this info when announced it, seems like they don't know what they are doing with the tank, and they just put this out early to see what people said about it, so they could make changes before production.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 18, 2013
    Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
    Ugh!

I can't stand looking at the gold here.. it's really fugly (imo)
    57aef9d35f35c394dc745932ceab78ce.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I don't know, I think it may look stellar on my Xvostick...
    IMG_1945.JPG

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    At those prices I'm probably gonna wait for some "real" reviews to come out. Not just talking about YouTube.
    Who's gonna pull the trigger first? LOL ;)

:tumble:

I want one, but I'm trying cut my vape spending for a while. I absolutely hate it, too!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    On bigbob's link, I'm seeing a -12.00 USD Discount promotion for a total of $23.77. Quite a difference in price!

Thank goodness! I've been so surprised at the prices, especially for pre-orders. I've never done a pre-order before, but my impression has been that the pre-order price is often lower than the regular retail price.

cfknight12

Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2017
    Thank goodness! I've been so surprised at the prices, especially for pre-orders. I've never done a pre-order before, but my impression has been that the pre-order price is often lower than the regular retail price.
    The vaporl link I posted a couple pages back was $22.60

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
    Feb 24, 2013
    India
    I don't know, I think it may look stellar on my Xvostick...
    View attachment 682003
    [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jim, the gold atty in your pic looks really nice.

The gold on the Siren looks like a cheap coating of sorts. Just my thoughts :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Jim, the gold atty in your pic looks really nice.

The gold on the Siren looks like a cheap coating of sorts. Just my thoughts :)

Tough to compare to a gold Kabuki, but your point is taken.

No argument from me either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread