Digiflavour Themis top airflow rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
The problem is not how long to gunk it but to clean its gunk.
It is difficult to clean the mesh wire once it collects gunk. Yes, it is hard to remove the gunk even with dry burn method.

For the screen I save them up and put them in the ultrasonic.

I'm sure the Vapefly will dry burn and wipe clean better since the screen doesn't at all. I wonder which one goes longer before needing cleaned.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I'll say the Vapefly stamped mesh/slot coils are tops for ease of building and consistent ohms.

Started to build last night, wanted a quickie. The cleaned screen wasn't cooperating, random hot sides. Grabbed a piece of Vapefly and the build was as good as done. I might have to grab a supply.
I've got 15 feet of the screen so I won't stop using it but the solid mesh coils are good.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Finally had to clean the Vapefly mesh.

It was a problem seeing that it was dirty down the barrel. So far it looks like it cleaned up perfectly. Had to take it to the stove to finish burning it because it wouldn't glow close to the clamps.
Looks like this stuff may end up being very economical because of re-usability and it went a lot further before needing to be cleaned than the screen mesh.
I never did stop getting flavor or vapor, I started questioning if dirty coil was the cause of my sore throat (since I couldn't see how caked it was). With the screen and this flavor I get a few tanks and it just stops producing.

The Vapefly mesh wins all around.

The gasket around the deck that has been too stretched about every 2-4 builds did work for re-use after rinsing and letting "dry".

• Love
Reactions: Susaz

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I’ve got the standard mesh in mine and it’s been providing good flavor now going on month two. I was gonna rebuild but I have no complaints so I haven’t. I almost did just out of habit. My juice has no sweetener added so maybe that’s it but I couldn’t be happier right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread