Diketone free juices for subohm tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCastle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2014
United States
I recently got my first subohm tank and would like to try some juices that are tested Diketone free. However my isub coils seem to work best with around 70 VG. I've looked at most of brands on the tested list and almost all of them only offer 50/50 or 80+ VG. Or don't list VG/PG ratio. And while I realize they have to make back the cost of the testing many are a bit pricey with how fast subohm tanks go through juice. Are there any tested Diketone free juices around 70 VG and around $15 or less per 30 ml? Maybe have 60 ml or 120 ml bottles to cut the price down?

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I recently got my first subohm tank and would like to try some juices that are tested Diketone free. However my isub coils seem to work best with around 70 VG. I've looked at most of brands on the tested list and almost all of them only offer 50/50 or 80+ VG. Or don't list VG/PG ratio. And while I realize they have to make back the cost of the testing many are a bit pricey with how fast subohm tanks go through juice. Are there any tested Diketone free juices around 70 VG and around $15 or less per 30 ml? Maybe have 60 ml or 120 ml bottles to cut the price down?
Except for their 'classic' line, all the other MOV lines are 70 vg. There is an automatic 15 % discount if you order 3 bottles, and once a month you could use a discount code for an additional 10 % discount. No 60's or 120's though.

Baker White has been advertising their sale on this site. Prices reduced to $ 10 a bottle, plus two free bottles if you order three i.e. $ 30 for five bottles. Not sure about the pg/vg ratio though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread