Dinner Lady Lemon Tart- I never thought I would have to steep this

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBKLYN

Mar 20, 2015
brooklyn nyc
Hi,

I managed to catch a sale on this juice (Dinner Lady Lemon Tart). I have bought and enjoyed this juice in the past. Opened the first 60ml and the taste was barely coming through. My current set up is the new twisted messes pro 24 rda. Every juice I have dripped has been great with this RDA. For whatever reason the flavor of this juice is barely there. I have also tried it in a tank and it barely had any flavor. Every other juice in my current rotation tastes good.
Did they change it? I have never had to consider steeping this juice in the past. It has always been great. This is strange and surprising What is your opinion?

Reactions: RoseB

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
One of my favorite commercial e-juices. Although I have never had to steep DL Lemmon Tart, I have had to steep other commercial juices. All depends on when they where mix and how long they have spent in transit or on a shelf. I currently do not have any DL but seem to remember either a mixed date, or Best Before date on the bottle.

I have also seen reports of counterfeit DL – something to keep in mind.

Agree with @RoseB – reach out to Dinner Lady, they should be able to guide you to present a bar code or batch number which will tell them if the product is legit and it’s manufacturing date.

Reactions: RoseB

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I DIY variations of this and all were great as soon as i mixed them.

I know this maybe subjective, for we can all taste Lemmon Tart differently, but how close are you to the actual taste?

I’ve tried many, MANY so called clones, although some ended up being a great tasting vape, none came close to the true DL Lemmon Tart.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I know this maybe subjective, for we can all taste Lemmon Tart differently, but how close are you to the actual taste?

I’ve tried many, MANY so called clones, although some ended up being a great tasting vape, none came close to the true DL Lemmon Tart.
Ive only tried DL once and my mixes arent close either. They were all quite tasty though. Im leaving lemon alone for a while and kinda stuck on strawberry milk at the present time.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Dinner lady - a woman who cooks and serves food in a school cafeterias. The equivalent US term is "lunch lady". Sometimes, a lunch lady also patrols the school playgrounds during the lunch breaks to help maintain order.
The only slang term I'm aware of is 'dinner lady arms'. Arms that have saggy flabby bits near the armpit, that droop when the arms are raised and bulge out when the arms are by one's sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread