Status
Not open for further replies.

durgidog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
memphis, tn
www.thomasin.com
I've been dripping pretty much since i started vaping. I tried cartos, clearos, tanks, bottom feeders with atties, and always came back to dripping. I recently got a few rebuildable drippers, as well as trying a shorty lr smok carto that I'd purchased months ago and never used - I'm actually really impressed with the carto and bought more. Basically I drip in the house and use either a carto or igo-l when out and about. I have vv and vw devices as well as kicks and I tend to prefer the smaller form factor of mech mods, i just change batts more often. So, tonight I did a side-by-side test with my all day vape on 3 mech mods using the the igo-l at 1.3 ohms with silica, the 1.7 ohm (tested) shorty, and my fave vapage bf hybrid atty that measured 1.4 ohms. (This comparison went on for several hours and I'm nicced out). Here are my personal preferences from best to worse:

Flavor:
1. direct dripping
2. shorty carto
3. igo-l

Vapor Production:
1. igo-l
2. direct dripping
3. shorty carto

Throat Hit:
1. direct dripping
2. igo-l
3. carto

Guess I'm still a direct dripper at heart but the savings of RDA's over time are certainly worth their use. I may try SS mesh in the igo someday, doubt i'll get into gennies as I'm not a tank person at all. I love to drip!

What's your preferred way to vape?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread