DIRTY JERSEY VAPERS meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregg perrelli

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
landing nj
DIRTY JERSEY VAPERS

Is having there first meeting on Saturday November 21st at 3:00 pm at the Muldoon’s pub located in the Rockaway Mall in Rockaway N.J.
Just off RT 80 minuets from 280 and 287. I am currently trying to get in touch with local suppliers and see if any of them would like to join in the festivities. Bring any thing you would like to sell or trade. We will be providing alcohol and paper towels for sterilizing equipment so you can try each other’s devices. If I can get my hands on any thing to raffle we will have one and the proceeds will go to spiky to help toward the study she is conducting on second hand vaper. This may be the most important meeting we will ever have. The town of Paramus on Monday the 23rd will vote on a law to make indoor vaping illegal in all places of public accommodation. We hope you will join us and help spread the word. Let me know if your coming and if you are bringing any one. I made a reservation for 15-20 people but have to give a more exact # asap

The town of Paramus on Monday the 23rd will vote on a law to make indoor vaping illegal in all places of public accommodation.

Seriously, what is up with Paramus and their wrong-headed laws? :rolleyes: I almost undertand the Blue Laws, because they do their road work on Sundays, but this is just bloody ridiculous.

(Will be out of the country, BTW. Sorry I can't attend.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread