Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Is it just me? Maybe I got a bad batch of coils...

I used to get nearly a week from a coil. But, for the past few months I've been lucky to get two days from one. Two things change around the time I noticed this change: I bought 6x 5Packs of coils, half 1.6Ω and the other half 1.8Ω, all in a single buy.

The other thing that changed is I started exclusively mixing my own eliquid, most at a PG portion of 60-70% and 16-18mg. That's higher PG than the commerically prepared liquid I had been buying previously (usually 50/50), but about the same nicotine.

I use the full size Aspire Nautilus on a ProVari at from 3.7 to 5.2V and take mostly short drags of 1 to 6 seconds.

Any feedback? My coil cost has more than doubled since the first of the year and I'm not super happy about that.

Tjgoa

Feb 25, 2017
Yes. Same thing with me. I've been vaping for 4 months so far. The coils that came with it lasted two weeks each. Each and every coil batch I've ever bought, the coils would last a few days. Had no choice to seek a new tank and coils and looking into rebuild able coils to keep the coil price down.

I too and using and Istick. I bought all the coils at vaporauthority and they have the scratch off verification numbers.

Those who have no problems, do you mind sharing where you are buying your coils from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread