Status
Not open for further replies.

Maile

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
So I'm on my way back into the office at the end of my lunch break and have been happily vaping a way.. suddenly my 510-t slips from my fingers and flies straight into the gutter.. Nooooo!!! Seriously I'm yelling no while I stare straight down into several feet of water (why can't I live in Arizona!?) I have to admit it crossed my mind to rip the grate up and dive on in. I'm still new to this and only nine days analog free and am instantly calculating how long before I will be at the Connor market buying a pack. I immediately call NW Vapors to make sure the KGO I ordered yesterday has shipped (yes it has) and when will I get it ( probably tomorrow) I know it silly to freak because my original kit came with two units but all I can think is what will I do during charge time? After work I ran over to five friends to see if they carried spare batts ( no) but they still hooked me up because I was eyeing the analogs.. They rock!The guy working said no worries as long as I stayed analog free.. Lovin the support from perfect strangers. Now I'm still analog free and very excited to have backup as soon as my order arrives!

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
Hey Maile - great story - so glad to hear you were able to avoid the analogs! And...welcome to ECF! Congratulations on nine days analog free - that's fantastic! It's funny, but something I have come to learn is that vapers are not strangers at all - we all share a common bond and I think we are just a great group of people (if I do say so myself) :)

I wanted to wish you the best of luck on your continued journey to freedom from smoking forever!! :)

Maile

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
Thanks guys... Yes I do appreciate the necessity of backups! Since I'm a newbie I am still in the figuring this all out phase but am so glad I had a psychic moment yesterday when I was seized with the need to call and order my KGO... And I also appreciate the community love from vapors the world over!!! Thanks for the support guys!:laugh:

Steelmage

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Wake Forest North Carolina
Sad to hear about your 510 loss but your experience with fellow vapers is the same as mine. I have made friends and met some of the best folks since I started vaping. I use my Buzz Pro all day and have a back up set of batteries with me at all time as well as an eGo Batt just in case. I got one of those little eGo carry cases and pack a batt, juice and spare atty in it. It's easy to carry and gives me real peace of mind.

gtianz

ECF Veteran
Where you at in Oregon? I've yet to run into a fellow vapor. I always walk around my work area by the lloyd center in Portland hoping someone will ask me about my buzz pro. Have not been questioned once yet.

Keep it up....I honestly haven't had a real smoke in the 3 weeks since I started on this journey.

sucks to hear about your dropped pv. Crazy weather were having I'm not surprised that you dropped it.

Seraphina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2012
Sunny Southern California
Dont pick up an analog go to the drug store and get disposable e-cig til your new one arrives! You probably wont like an analog after trying e-cigs anyway. They taste so nasty and its loke smoking paper...I quit in July last year and we dont even like tobacco flavors anymore. I Like florals and sweet e-juice! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread