Discount codes from The Vapor Station!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

Jun 28, 2009
Dallas, TX
I tried buying a single bottle of 10ml VS Vapor and the VSFANGIRL discount code didn't work. When I tried again with two 10ml bottles it did. Is there a minimum order limit for the 5% off? Is it only for 2 or more items? It works when I place a starter kit in the shopping cart, but it's better to just use the ECFLOVE247 code. It is no big deal really just wondering :)

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
New changes made in our Discount Codes!

ECFLOVE247 will now save $8.00 on Totem 302 and Versus 510 kits. ($37.00 kits!)
VSFANBOY or VSFANGIRL will take 5% off any order!

Our 6-month starter kit warranty is always valid, no matter the promotion. The same for our 3-month accessory warranty.

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
USA STORE (http://www.vsvapor.net) -

Discount code: ECFLOVE247
---Save $8.00 on each kit in your shopping cart when you order a Versus 510 or Totem 302.

Discount code: VSFANBOY
Discount code: VSFANGIRL
---Save 5% on any order. Period.

UK/Europe STORE (http://www.vaporstation.co.uk) -

Discount code: UKVAPERS
---Save 5% on any order in the UK.

Discount code: VSEUROPE
---Save 5% on any order in all of Europe.

:)

Please note that during special sales all promotions are void. However, if discount codes are still active during such sales, they will be honored. This only regards such promotions as those mentioned here in the forums which are listed as receivable "upon request."

Enjoy!

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Eric
First I have to say I have not tried your product yet but your prices are fantastic. And then a discount on top of it?? I can't wait to taste this stuff.
SO I have a question....can you use more than one code if your going to buy a kit and juice ?
And I have an idea.....the company I buy all my vitamins and herbs and stuff does this. With each order we (the customer) get a half dozen of your business cards. We put our own email address on the back of the card and whoever you give it to...when they order they use your email address as their discount code. (or we can use our customer number). But wait...theres more! :)
The we can earn points for each new customer...a certain amount of points is worth so much money. That of course is all up to you.
Anything I can do to raise your profit level so you'll be able to put out that mystery mod and some interesting new juices...hey I'll be happy to do it !

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Lorikay,

I'm afraid if I increased the savings with discount codes anymore than I already have, I wouldn't be in business for much longer ;)

I tried business cards last summer - included 3 in each order. It didn't seem to help much, if at all. I do have plans to order some more, but my budget is currently really, really tight. I need to get this Avatar out and that's my priority right now. This thing is going to be sweet, and I do believe it will revolutionize the e-cigarette.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by eric
  • Reason: Double post.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Yes I can certainly understand that. I mean with one discount your prices are as good or better than buying direct from China.

Too bad about the cards....I am constantly getting asked about my e-cig. Too bad the only cards I have are from a seller I would not recommend to my friends...or anyone for that matter. You know....if you were to simply offer a template to download off your website I for one would be happy to print out the cards myself. You don't even need to do the discount club thing....just make the cards available.

If there is anyone else that would be willing to do this would you please post it here? :)

That way Eric know rather this is even worth his effort or not. I mean if I'm the only one then with your permission Eric I would just print out cards on my own with you website address and a picture of your VS logo or something simple and classy looking.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
All discount codes are still active. For discount code options, please be sure to check out the first post in this thread.

The following kits are only $37.00 to all ECF members:

--Versus 510 (Joyetech) - Joye510, Dura-C, Titan compatible
--Totem 302 (Joyetech) - DSE801 compatible
--Stasis 901 (SLB) - DSE901 compatible
USE DISCOUNT CODE: ECFLOVE247

Our e-liquids are made in India and are currently on sale with additional savings for ECF members:
--10mL - $4.75
--30mL - $13.40
--50mL Sampler (10 count 5mL bottles) - $23.75
USE DISCOUNT CODE: VSFANBOY or VSFANGIRL

All this and more at E-cigarettes, E-liquids, and Accessories - Vapor Station

Give us a try if you haven't already. Our customer service line is open 24/7. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call. If your call isn't answered, we will get back to you usually within the hour.

Customer service phone number: (210) 591 VAPE [8273]
Customer service email: eric@vaporstation.com

Thanks,
Eric

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi Eric,

Your prices are by far some of the best out there. I can't wait to get my order and try that Rose.! I wanted to order a sample pack but seriously...all the flavors I am most interested in are on the Do Not Order list :( Any idea when they will be back in stock or ready to sample or whatever ? I would be so happy to find a really good chocolate! I've even tried making my own with Capellas Double Chocolate but it just doesn't cut it. But then I don't know what I'm doing and I'm sure your flavor factory in India does. I love Indian food so I trust them :)

My flavor request....Cherry Almond.

Thanks!
Lorraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread