Discount sale/flash sale info

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Good morning minions! Here's the thread containing all the info regarding the upcoming sale:

The official date for the beginning of the sale has been moved from 11/27 to 11/28, mostly due to me forgetting it was Thanksgiving when I set the date (Oh yes, I'm awful with remembering dates :D) So the official ending date is now 12/12. The discount rate is 30% off. The discount sale works the same way we've done it before;

***You do not need to input any coupon codes, nor are there any for the sale. All prices are automatically updated to their discounted values***

Now on to the flash sale. The flash sale will be a single day where the following code:

FLASHSALE14

...will become active. It'll go live on 12/04 at 12:00 AM EST, at which time the coupon code will work. What it does is augment the already in-place 30% discount value up to 50% off. The code will become invalid at 11:59 PM EST on the same day.

***A very important note during the discount sale. Due to the nature of these sort of sales and the time-frame it'll take place on, depending on the volume of orders there may or may not be longer processing times. By longer processing times I do not mean a week or even 5 days, but under heavy load it is possible orders may take up to 72 hours to be shipped. I'll try my best to process them as fast as possible so they are shipped within 24-48 hours but it is not guaranteed so I'm giving an extra 24 hours in case things get fairly busy***

Any questions, suggestions, concerns, anything let me know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread