The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Discount sale/flash sale info

Discussion in 'Bionic Vapor' started by jcalis1394, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jcalis1394

jcalis1394 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2013
    Miami, FL
    Good morning minions! Here's the thread containing all the info regarding the upcoming sale:

The official date for the beginning of the sale has been moved from 11/27 to 11/28, mostly due to me forgetting it was Thanksgiving when I set the date (Oh yes, I'm awful with remembering dates :D) So the official ending date is now 12/12. The discount rate is 30% off. The discount sale works the same way we've done it before;

***You do not need to input any coupon codes, nor are there any for the sale. All prices are automatically updated to their discounted values***

Now on to the flash sale. The flash sale will be a single day where the following code:

FLASHSALE14

...will become active. It'll go live on 12/04 at 12:00 AM EST, at which time the coupon code will work. What it does is augment the already in-place 30% discount value up to 50% off. The code will become invalid at 11:59 PM EST on the same day.

***A very important note during the discount sale. Due to the nature of these sort of sales and the time-frame it'll take place on, depending on the volume of orders there may or may not be longer processing times. By longer processing times I do not mean a week or even 5 days, but under heavy load it is possible orders may take up to 72 hours to be shipped. I'll try my best to process them as fast as possible so they are shipped within 24-48 hours but it is not guaranteed so I'm giving an extra 24 hours in case things get fairly busy***

Any questions, suggestions, concerns, anything let me know! :)

2. JuRuKi

JuRuKi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    SoCaL
    Thx! i just placed my first order ever from Bionic Vapor after seeing this thread!
    got 60mls of your famous vanilla custard!

3. GPC2012

GPC2012 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    Hello fellow Ca.ian. nice to see I'm not the only one with the good sense to vape bionic in the state.

4. Jake67

Jake67 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2014
    Us
    Big thanks to Jorge for his generosity and excellent service.
    240 mls of the best custard in the industry.

Sent from my iPhone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.