The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Discussion about WISMEC Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual Kit

Discussion in 'Wismec' started by Wismec_Sophia, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Wismec_Sophia

Wismec_Sophia Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2018
    China
    Dear All ,

Today let’s have a discussion about WISMEC Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual Kit.

In my eyes, WISMEC Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual Kit is more compact and portable than previous device. Powered by dual replaceable 18650 cells, the GEN3 Dual kit's max output is 230W and it has 2A quick charge capability. The luxurious GNOME King tank features the distinct crown molding shape and has perfect color scheme, it uses the updated WM01 coil for intense flavor can perfectly combine with RX GEN3 Dual in terms of appearance and performance.

[​IMG]

More info here:
    Home page

Welcome to join us and leave your comment under the post. For example, you can leave comment like this: I think Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual Kit is xxxxxx.

Best Regards

Wismec Team

2. Wismec_Sophia

Wismec_Sophia Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2018
    China
    @ALL,Welcome to join us and leave your comment under the post. For example, you can leave comment like this: I think Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual Kit is xxxxxx.

3. Smokey James

Smokey James Unresolved Status

Jan 19, 2019
    As an owner of a new Realeaux RX GEN 3 I have to say it's an awesome design. My mod uses three batteries in an easy to use/simple to open or close battery compartment. The mod with batteries is heavy, but not too heavy. I enjoy a mod with some weight, as a lighter one means it will shattered or break easily. The 510 connector is reliable, and is able to adapt to virtually any tank you can imagine. It can go to 202.5 watts, which is way more than I need. But this is not a negative, it's a positive! As I vape all the time, that high a power makes it able to go three days of constant vaping without a charge, and no overheat! You can use any batteries: 18650, 20700, 21700, etc. I'm using three efest 18650 batteries. Wismec made a Realeaux RX 2/3 that I still own, but will never use. Shortly after unpacking it, I took a rebuilt tank (Zeus RDTA), attached it and Vaped twice. Then it would only say: "NO ATOMIZER FOUND"! I could use any of my tanks on any other mod, but on the 2/3 they wouldn't work. Wismec should say that it's a mod for display purposes only. I've stripped it down, and will someday build my own design into it. Wismec, if you read this, please be aware that many of us love your products! I've been reviewing your products on social media for a long time. Please keep making us awesome vaping products!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

4. Horselady154

Horselady154 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    United States
    Did you fix the flaw found in the Reuleaux RX2/3? I have 3. All unusable. When I buy a Mod, I expect it to last longer than a few months. All had the same problem. Silly me, I didn't know that when I bought your Mod that I also needed to buy a soldering iron.

FYI: I did love your mods. But, will never buy one again unless I know that you have fixed your shoddy production.

5. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019
    I love my gen 3 but the battery door is stupid, after a few weeks of use it just keeps popping open,I don't like to charge batts via the cable but that's what I have to do now as I've used gorilla tape to keep the bat door shut and resorted to a case, not a very good idea wismec.

6. vanman92uk

vanman92uk Full Member

Aug 11, 2019
    Yorkshire,UK
    Ive had mine for a couple of weeks now and love it went out to get an ageis legend or a drag 2 but didnt like the weight for carrying around of either of those found the gen 3 fits nicely in the hand whilst having 2 batteries is not overly heavy ,if i had one complaint so far it would be build quality but just needed a couple of screws tightening and its fine again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.