Not open for further replies.

UNIVAPO_Rebecca

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2020
Dongguan,China
www.univapo.com
Good day everyone!

I would like to create a discussion and gather opinions or thoughts about something important to us as a caterer of your healthy transition tools; the vape or e-cigarette product devices. Because we at @univapo as a not so popular brand are always willing to extend our arms and lend our ears to listen to suggestions for us to provide user satisfaction.

We cannot hide the fact that pod system devices and even some pod-mods are not the best or first choice for a lot of users. It was actually branded as a secondary or alternative device.

Why are some users getting bored with it when it is actually the closest innovative instrument that mimics smoking which helps ease or eliminate the cravings?

For hobbyists and DIYers, we clearly understand their lack of fondness with this type of device. We know that pod systems are intended for vape starters who wanted to switch and veteran users who like to have this as an alternative device.

We are reaching out to you, the vapers or users to ask what certainly are the features a user will look for in a pod system device?

(We will make another discussion about the other types of vaping device)

We wanted to point out this specific problem; the availability of coils.

Yes, it is indeed the usual difficulty experienced by every pod system user, it is also the main reason why some users are hesitant to own one or simply not use it at all. A pod system with no available coil to acquire is considered disposable. The only solution with this issue is to cumulatively support a device that you know performs well so the shop owners will have a supply of its replaceable coils or cartridge. It could be our product or other brand, (but we’ll be glad and thankful if you choose ours ;)) and by that, the availability of coils will be sufficient and the device will be of great use and will not become obsolete.

We are doing this kind of thread because we want the consumer to feel that creating or producing vape products or devices and selling it is “NOT” our sole purpose. One of our goals is creating products with user-satisfaction for them to utilize for a long period of time and helps achieve life-changing decisions for their health.

We gladly appreciate your participation and I hope we’ll treat each and every opinion with utmost respect. Thank you, and have a nice day, beautiful people. :inlove:

-UNIVAPO

Pod Devices

3.PNG
1.PNG
1.PNG
1.PNG
miso pro color.jpg

Reactions: La_Navidad

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    I think that there is a simple decision (not suitable for some pod-users, but anyway) - make an RBA section for a pod-system which will be easy enough to build and produce good flavor. I realize that it is good only for some large pod-systems, cause building some tiny coils is a real pain.
    Some manufacturers (I will not name them here) simply stop supporting their old pods and you have nothing but deal with it, or try searching some cross-compatible coils, but there are few of them on the market. There will never be anything like good coil-unification between manufacturers, its obvious I think, so a nice RBA is something like "emergency exit" if you don't want to throw your favorite pod in a trashcan after its coils will become unavailable.
    So, hope you guys will make something good out of it. And thanks, this is really a good thread and important problem.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I have said this before: it isn't hard to make something like the Ijoy Diamond vpc which has pods of 3 types plus will take any 510 connection atty. I use mine with a zlide and I think there will always be coils available for them.

I also started a thread asking people what they wanted to see in pods and mods with no real response so I hope you get more input here. I know most will want rba or to use their own attys as I stated.

UNIVAPO_Rebecca

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 4, 2020
    Dongguan,China
    www.univapo.com
    I think that there is a simple decision (not suitable for some pod-users, but anyway) - make an RBA section for a pod-system which will be easy enough to build and produce good flavor. I realize that it is good only for some large pod-systems, cause building some tiny coils is a real pain.
    Some manufacturers (I will not name them here) simply stop supporting their old pods and you have nothing but deal with it, or try searching some cross-compatible coils, but there are few of them on the market. There will never be anything like good coil-unification between manufacturers, its obvious I think, so a nice RBA is something like "emergency exit" if you don't want to throw your favorite pod in a trashcan after its coils will become unavailable.
    So, hope you guys will make something good out of it. And thanks, this is really a good thread and important problem.

Thank you so much @La_Navidad , very well said. Hope we can find and do more solutions.

UNIVAPO_Rebecca

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 4, 2020
    Dongguan,China
    www.univapo.com
    I have said this before: it isn't hard to make something like the Ijoy Diamond vpc which has pods of 3 types plus will take any 510 connection atty. I use mine with a zlide and I think there will always be coils available for them.

I also started a thread asking people what they wanted to see in pods and mods with no real response so I hope you get more input here. I know most will want rba or to use their own attys as I stated.

Thank you @rosesense . We appreciate your thoughts and we also hope more response will receive so we could come up with more possible solutions to this existing issue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread