"Dishy" Batteries? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

holly9000

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2013
Toms River, N.J. 08753
Has anyone had any experience with Dishy brand batteries? I won a couple in a giveaway and I know absolutely nothing about them, they seem to be unprotected cheapo 18650's but I figured I'd see if anyone of my ECF brethren (or sistren) might have some experience or thoughts on them? They say: Dishy 18650-A 2600 mah (Green in color)

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Has anyone had any experience with Dishy brand batteries? I won a couple in a giveaway and I know absolutely nothing about them, they seem to be unprotected cheapo 18650's but I figured I'd see if anyone of my ECF brethren (or sistren) might have some experience or thoughts on them? They say: Dishy 18650-A 2600 mah (Green in color)

I haven't heard of those, and a quick Google search didn't bring up much in the way of reviews. If nobody else chimes in with having experience, you could always use them as backup to your trusted batteries.

BTW: Toms River is my old stomping ground. Graduated from T.R. North in '85. :D

gmb225

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
somerset ky
i own a couple they came with my tesla package. for a vv/vw device they were fine. one would last me all day. good 24 hrs or more. then i bought a mechanical mod. they r not imr or protected so i dont use them for it. one day i got the idea to try them in the mech mod and test voltage drop. couldnt believe they dropped from 4.2v to 3.1v on a 1ohm coil. shouldnt have done that but i did. so i guess it depends on what u use them for. at best i wouldnt expect them to last a year. also i noticed while using the tesla when they got down to 3.5v performance dropped off some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread